I've been looking at costumes for the boys, and ran across this Punk Rock costume, wondering what y'all think? And if you've

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
The froggy totally cracks me up...but I like the tuxedo one! Doesn't matter really...Jake doesn't do clothes! :(

Rocky and Rambo are totally into wardrobe, You can hang the Doggles up, But i'm surprised they don't chest bump when the are wearing their Jerseys on Game Day!! hahahahaha

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Not Fair! Jake freezes in place and barely breathes. :cursing:

My first responder training, said bring a brown paper bag, so your patient can breath into it in times of anxiety, In your case blow it up and pop it, He'll move hahahahahashahahahaha j/k Becky, I couldn't resist!! I got extremely luck with both the boys, Now the Doggles are a different story, They will come off, and will get Pee'd on before you can get them away from the boys, and I can be following Rocky lecturing him about urinating on the Doggles, and in turning around, Like brothers, Yep, Rambo is squatted over the top of them. So after being hosed down, cleaned extremely well, I hang them up and threaten them both to either calm down and behave or wear the Doggles. They calm right down. Hmmmmmmm

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Jake would pee on the Doggles! He can do that with the best of them! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Just think, Only a Bully owner could laugh at this, and VISUALIZE IT TOO !! Our kids have so much more personality, No one can deny this !! omg…… too funny !! Dayumm Becky, you got my tickled box running now !! Now I'm thinking about the Frog/Prince costume as revenge !!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Yup..we are all sick! :biglaugh: In the BEST way of course! The froggy is a true riot! Lol...which one gets to be revenged upon? Lol

As bad as I want to dress one of them as a prisoner, I'm thinking their both Frogs/Prince's, I'll let the one who gives candy decide, and they better not get no Milk Bones if I walk them door to door, Dayummmm, I'm Hungry for candy !! hahahahaha

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
yjudany6.jpg

Devil Dog!! Omg.....
This is the one I got for Brutus. I found it very fitting.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We have the rocker costume. I'll see if I can get it on him again and take a photo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4