I've been looking at costumes for the boys, and ran across this Punk Rock costume, wondering what y'all think? And if you've

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
4ybytyda.jpg

Scare Crow Witch costume...

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
In US you got everything!! :-( all i got that will fit Lily (and wont Shy ;-( is this boring jumper
zuda3y2e.jpg

Brits are boring ;-(

L

Lucy-licious

Can't stop giggling at the froggy costume.

i dressed Lucy up one year as a witch....just long enough to take some sulky pics for the POTM contest. She hated it and refused to move. So no dressing up here this year, not even for a picture. But can't wait to see everybully else

L

Lucy-licious

In US you got everything!! :-( all i got that will fit Lily (and wont Shy ;-( is this boring jumper
zuda3y2e.jpg

Brits are boring ;-(

Try the little girls costumes in Tescos/Asda etc...that's what I got Lucy, when I dressed her as a witch. Good fit too :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Try the little girls costumes in Tescos/Asda etc...that's what I got Lucy, when I dressed her as a witch. Good fit too :)

You are a God sent! I always wanted to dress up my girls!! ;/)))

Last edited:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Cute! Now I have some ideas... if I can make sure they'll fit her, LOL.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
So many costumes available, I just picked out the Bully costumes, but they had Beer can costumes, ACME Rocket costumes, Goblin Costumes, A headless horseman costume that straps on his back, and the horseman acts like he's riding your baby hahahaha. Just amazed at all the costumes offered.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I love them all, how can you choose. I like the Pirate, and the Punk Rocker, but I also like the Camouflage, and that would be fitting for the Stallone Brothers. You could dress them the same. Too cute

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Can't stop giggling at the froggy costume.i dressed Lucy up one year as a witch....just long enough to take some sulky pics for the POTM contest. She hated it and refused to move. So no dressing up here this year, not even for a picture. But can't wait to see everybully else
If I dressed Rocky or Rambo either one as the Frog/Prince, they wouldn't talk to me ever again hahahahaha, In reality, I don't think either of them would like any costume with a hat, a shirt costume, they would be fine with, When I put their Jerseys on Gameday, They strut through the house, I'm just amazed they havent started chest bumping yet!! hahaha

L

Lucy-licious

If I dressed Rocky or Rambo either one as the Frog/Prince, they wouldn't talk to me ever again hahahahaha, In reality, I don't think either of them would like any costume with a hat, a shirt costume, they would be fine with, When I put their Jerseys on Gameday, They strut through the house, I'm just amazed they havent started chest bumping yet!! hahaha

The only thing Lucy likes to wear is her specially made baggy [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] fleece. Billy used to lie wearing his skater hoody and it helped calm him down when he had those mad puppy moments, but we put it on him last week when it was a little chilly out and he Froze. Lol.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.