Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've been looking at costumes for the boys, and ran across this Punk Rock costume, wondering what y'all think? And if you've

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I've been looking at costumes for the boys, and ran across this Punk Rock costume, wondering what y'all think? And if you

Cute! Now I have some ideas... if I can make sure they'll fit her, LOL.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I've been looking at costumes for the boys, and ran across this Punk Rock costume, wondering what y'all think? And if you

So many costumes available, I just picked out the Bully costumes, but they had Beer can costumes, ACME Rocket costumes, Goblin Costumes, A headless horseman costume that straps on his back, and the horseman acts like he's riding your baby hahahaha. Just amazed at all the costumes offered.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Lol. I love them all, how can you choose. I like the Pirate, and the Punk Rocker, but I also like the Camouflage, and that would be fitting for the Stallone Brothers. You could dress them the same. Too cute
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious View Post
    Can't stop giggling at the froggy costume.i dressed Lucy up one year as a witch....just long enough to take some sulky pics for the POTM contest. She hated it and refused to move. So no dressing up here this year, not even for a picture. But can't wait to see everybully else
    If I dressed Rocky or Rambo either one as the Frog/Prince, they wouldn't talk to me ever again hahahahaha, In reality, I don't think either of them would like any costume with a hat, a shirt costume, they would be fine with, When I put their Jerseys on Gameday, They strut through the house, I'm just amazed they havent started chest bumping yet!! hahaha

Lucy-licious

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    If I dressed Rocky or Rambo either one as the Frog/Prince, they wouldn't talk to me ever again hahahahaha, In reality, I don't think either of them would like any costume with a hat, a shirt costume, they would be fine with, When I put their Jerseys on Gameday, They strut through the house, I'm just amazed they havent started chest bumping yet!! hahaha
    The only thing Lucy likes to wear is her specially made baggy @LariP fleece. Billy used to lie wearing his skater hoody and it helped calm him down when he had those mad puppy moments, but we put it on him last week when it was a little chilly out and he Froze. Lol.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

The punk rock one is funny!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    The froggy totally cracks me up...but I like the tuxedo one! Doesn't matter really...Jake doesn't do clothes!

Rocky and Rambo are totally into wardrobe, You can hang the Doggles up, But i'm surprised they don't chest bump when the are wearing their Jerseys on Game Day!! hahahahaha

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Not Fair! Jake freezes in place and barely breathes.
    My first responder training, said bring a brown paper bag, so your patient can breath into it in times of anxiety, In your case blow it up and pop it, He'll move hahahahahashahahahaha j/k Becky, I couldn't resist!! I got extremely luck with both the boys, Now the Doggles are a different story, They will come off, and will get Pee'd on before you can get them away from the boys, and I can be following Rocky lecturing him about urinating on the Doggles, and in turning around, Like brothers, Yep, Rambo is squatted over the top of them. So after being hosed down, cleaned extremely well, I hang them up and threaten them both to either calm down and behave or wear the Doggles. They calm right down. Hmmmmmmm

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Jake would pee on the Doggles! He can do that with the best of them!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Just think, Only a Bully owner could laugh at this, and VISUALIZE IT TOO !! Our kids have so much more personality, No one can deny this !! omg…… too funny !! Dayumm Becky, you got my tickled box running now !! Now I'm thinking about the Frog/Prince costume as revenge !!

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Yup..we are all sick! In the BEST way of course! The froggy is a true riot! Lol...which one gets to be revenged upon? Lol

As bad as I want to dress one of them as a prisoner, I'm thinking their both Frogs/Prince's, I'll let the one who gives candy decide, and they better not get no Milk Bones if I walk them door to door, Dayummmm, I'm Hungry for candy !! hahahahaha

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post

Devil Dog!! Omg.....
    This is the one I got for Brutus. I found it very fitting.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

We have the rocker costume. I'll see if I can get it on him again and take a photo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads