Dually came to work with me!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I have a very laid back easy going job and normally we have a dog at work everyday. Well on days when I am here by myself I can bring my dogs with me. So here is Dually sitting at my desk. Does anyone else get to bring their dogs to work??

2012-04-05 13.57.42.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have a very laid back easy going job and normally we have a dog at work everyday. Well on days when I am here by myself I can bring my dogs with me. So here is Dually sitting at my desk. Does anyone else get to bring their dogs to work??

View attachment 56113

What a GREAT picture!!!! You are so Lucky! I would bring Buster everyday but his mom has to have him with her hahahaha!! Dually looks very professional there! Thank you for sharing I LOVE HIM!! :D:D

OP
buffym

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Thanks, I don't bring him often but I do love bringing him with me. I just hate leaving his boxer sister at home alone and she stresses way to much in the office.

Here they are together!!

2013-03-22 13.43.45.jpg

And one when there was three of them!!

01140114471.jpg

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dually is gorgeous! I just want to kiss his smooshie little face. I work at home, so Dudley is definitely with me every day, BUT, my office is upstairs and he never ventures up to see me. I've called, begged, bribed with treats...he prefers sleeping on his favorite chair!

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Great photo. He is very handsome and he looks very professional.

BulldogMoma

Apr 15, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Morgan (born 5-28-2013) Clyde (2004-2012)
My bully Clyde went to work with me everyday for his entire life... eight wonderful years. He had clientele that would come by the office specifically to see him. When he passed in December, we received flowers, sympathy cards, calls, and emails. He was a great friend! Now, we have our new baby Morgan (4 months old) who is following in Clyde's footsteps ~ coming to work with me everyday, making friends, and learning how to be a little gentlemen. He is very laid back and loves people... he brings joy to all those who meet him :-)

SugarBuggerBear

Apr 12, 2013
Hinesville, Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar
I bring Sugar with me one day a week. Usually Friday or Saturday. She lays either in my office or the bathroom and snores most of the day. If she has to go out she goes to the sliding glass door and barks. When someone is in the kitchen using the microwave she will wake up from a sound sleep when it dings and go trotting in there knowing there is food coming out. LOL Customers will call and ask if she is there so they can come see her.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he is ready to work. My wife and I can take ours to work sometimes too.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Those photos are so cute!!!!! Love all three of them sleeping together. Ruthie has been to work with me a few times. It makes the day so much better when you can have your babies with you.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
"Hey, I need those spread sheets ASAP!!!" LOL He sure is adorable!!! Love the pic thanks for posting!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
That picture is soooooo cute. I was working in a school system when I got Tubs certified as a therapy dog, but I wasn't happy where I was at and knew I was going to be leaving, so I never pursued permission to bring him into work. I just started at a high school, actually my daughter's high school. I have been getting myself settled in, but I have been thinking about getting permission to having him come to school with me. He is also a reading education assistance dog (R.E.A.D), so hopefully we will be able to get him in the school soon!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.