Dually came to work with me!!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
How cute! He's very professional and ready to work!

Aubie comes to work with me once a week just like Aubrey did when she was alive. I work at an assisted living and our residents LOVE it. They always ask about Aubie and love to love on her while she's there... and she just eats it up! I don't know what it is, but it's like she can sense that she has to be calm and good around them. She's nuts when she's loose with my co-workers in my office, but when we go around to see her buddies, she calms right down. She makes me so proud!

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
You guys are so lucky. I think it's a great idea to bring your pets to work. I wish more organizations adapt that idea.
I think it will be very therapeutic for everyone. If I am working late or working on the weekend, I will bring my Howie with me.
He's my little body guard.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wat a Greta little helper.... So jealous! It would be awesome to have one of my pups with me during the day... Maybe the people I work with would be more cooperative. :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Adorable pics!!! And you have 2 boxers?!! I have a boxer & a bully too... they are big buddies!!! LOL :D

OP
buffym

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually is so attached to Daisy the boxer ! He doesn't do amything without her. Kinda scares me because she is 10-1/2 years old and is in heart failure. Not sure how much time she has left. The other boxer died last summer of cancer.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Wat a Greta little helper.... So jealous! It would be awesome to have one of my pups with me during the day... Maybe the people I work with would be more cooperative. :D

Its hard to be rude to someone when they have that cute face looking up at them....you just can't help but smile at them and want to love on them!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Its hard to be rude to someone when they have that cute face looking up at them....you just can't help but smile at them and want to love on them!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Exactly... They would be all involved and in a trance by the cuteness, I would not have to negotiate so hard and be able to get more done in a more efficient manner. :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.