Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
cute! our Ollie will hang out in the hall or living room with the hubby as soon as he even THINKS my husband is to bed i hear paws dashing and I know it's on! He literally waits untill my husband is ready for bed mad dashes to beat him into the bed and lays in my husbands spot! I laugh all the time, if he's hanging in the hall he must hear the tv shut off b/c all of a sudden he'll jump in bed and stare at the door like haha i beat you! We give him about ten mins and then he hops down ready to go to his bed in the hall!

:ROFL: How funny! It sounds like a game to Ollie! Tank is the same way with my boyfriend. Tank always takes his spot when he's about to jump into bed. Bullies are very smart and have the funniest personalities!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
My bully can't get up on the bed or down from the bed without help. So he puts his front feet up, I lift the rear! To get down, he comes over to the edge of the bed, and kinds slides down as I lower his front feet to the floor, then the back end. Yes, he's somewhat spoiled............ :)

Awww! Trust me my bf spoils Tank he'd probably do the same thing! And plus, how could you not spoil a bully? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... Babnks does the same thing.... that is awesome, good boy Tank!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awww Tank, you're so cute! Delilah likes the nights where my husband is working, because then she gets to sleep on the bed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.