Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So this was just a few minutes ago... he always goes to my bf's side of the bed when he knows he's about to lay down. I tell my bf that Tank is "warming up" his side for him. :laugh:

IMAG0684-1.jpg

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What a great bed warmer and cute too !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
LOL, our bullies do the same thing. Bertha palys queen of the mountain on our bed. He sure is a handsome boy!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So this was just a few minutes ago... he always goes to my bf's side of the bed when he knows he's about to lay down. I tell my bf that Tank is "warming up" his side for him. :laugh:

View attachment 55798

Or trying to take it over. ;) And he's so cute how can you resist not giving him anything he wants?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus loves to be in the bed right up by the pillows. We just recently bought a king sized bed so he could fit better in it with us, but now I am terrified to let him in because the darn bed is sky high. He had steps to get into the old queen sized bed, but it was an older bed so if he jumped off it wasn't a problem. Now I am convinced even if we put him up on the bed that if he jumps off, he will break a leg or really hurt himself. He now sits and barks at us like "you forgot me"!! Does anyone else have this problem?

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
cute! our Ollie will hang out in the hall or living room with the hubby as soon as he even THINKS my husband is to bed i hear paws dashing and I know it's on! He literally waits untill my husband is ready for bed mad dashes to beat him into the bed and lays in my husbands spot! I laugh all the time, if he's hanging in the hall he must hear the tv shut off b/c all of a sudden he'll jump in bed and stare at the door like haha i beat you! We give him about ten mins and then he hops down ready to go to his bed in the hall!

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
My bully can't get up on the bed or down from the bed without help. So he puts his front feet up, I lift the rear! To get down, he comes over to the edge of the bed, and kinds slides down as I lower his front feet to the floor, then the back end. Yes, he's somewhat spoiled............ :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.