Bubba and Sheldon playing

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Grrrrrr... Is about all they can do, all bark no bite. Too funny, Banks is real loud too, and she is like a bucking bronco when she is really fired up

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Grrrrrr... Is about all they can do, all bark no bite. Too funny, Banks is real loud too, and she is like a bucking bronco when she is really fired up

Sheldon is like that when he gets going the good thing is it doesn't take much to calm him down I make him sit and he knows its time to calm down

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Me too LOL but it scares the hubbies Mom when he does this.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
You sound like @Lisabear123... all her pics are sideways!!! LOL I never post anything from my iPad because I can't figure out how to fix it... LOL :D

LOL I figure if I keep doing it eventually it will wrk right! I've tried taking pics upside or sideways w the iPad and it just doesn't seem to matter. It randomly posts them either correctly or not!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL I figure if I keep doing it eventually it will wrk right! I've tried taking pics upside or sideways w the iPad and it just doesn't seem to matter. It randomly posts them either correctly or not!

Lol it was like my phone was possessed! And now I can't figure out how to fix it

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol it was like my phone was possessed! And now I can't figure out how to fix it

lol I know that feeling! I feel bad that I'm making people turn their heads to the side but I must share my Brie, be it upright, sideways, or upside!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
lol I know that feeling! I feel bad that I'm making people turn their heads to the side but I must share my Brie, be it upright, sideways, or upside!

I may go ahead and share it lol it's one of my twins playing with Sheldon which happens often around here LOL. One of them likes to run through the house with Sheldon chasing her the other not so much. I have a video some where of Sheldon's shark days and he was pulling her hair kinda like a little brother...lmbo

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I may go ahead and share it lol it's one of my twins playing with Sheldon which happens often around here LOL. One of them likes to run through the house with Sheldon chasing her the other not so much. I have a video some where of Sheldon's shark days and he was pulling her hair kinda like a little brother...lmbo

Lmbo! Share it, I would live to see it! I have an impossible time posting videos w my iPad, even through YouTube. I end up having to ask someone here to do it for me. So sad ... Lol

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lmbo! Share it, I would live to see it! I have an impossible time posting videos w my iPad, even through YouTube. I end up having to ask someone here to do it for me. So sad ... Lol

Lol I have to locate it first the other I will share shortly I have it on my you tube I just have to figure out which laptop the shark days video is on

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.