Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He's very handsome Lisa... Love his markings, and his name!!! Too cute :luv:

Oh the name.... :giggle: I was having a hard time naming him, I wanted the perfect name, something strong and masculine.... so in the meantime I was calling him Pookie.....

Needless to say it stuck! Don't tell him his name is not masculine, he doesn't know it :secret:

:ohmy: How did he get so big? It seems like a month ago he was a wee pup! He's very handsome!

I know right? They grow in the blink of an eye. I wish I would have taken more pictures now. :ashamed:

Awwwe. Baby Pookie Bear grew up!! He is Beautiful, nice markings.

Thank you Phil!

Handsome boy indeed!

Thank you Cheryl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lisa ... OMG, he is gorgeous! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], he has FLOPPY EARS... I love floppy ears on bullies!!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa ... OMG, he is gorgeous! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], he has FLOPPY EARS... I love floppy ears on bullies!!!!

Yes he does, I love them too! So does his daddy! I know it's not a show standard, but no way would I glue them or fault them for having cute ears :luv:

IMG_2041.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh the name.... :giggle: I was having a hard time naming him, I wanted the perfect name, something strong and masculine.... so in the meantime I was calling him Pookie.....

Needless to say it stuck! Don't tell him his name is not masculine, he doesn't know it :secret:

I know right? They grow in the blink of an eye. I wish I would have taken more pictures now. :ashamed:

Thank you Phil!

Thank you Cheryl!
LMAO!!! That's what happened to our little cat, we started calling him Baby for baby kitty... then we decided to name him Casper, but he only recognized BABY!!! :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh my goodness he is cute!! His markings remind me so much of [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Emma. Where they in the same litter??

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my Pookie is adorable. Absolutely love his baby picture! :luv:

Thank you Ashley :)

Oh my goodness he is cute!! His markings remind me so much of [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Emma. Where they in the same litter??

Nope they are not even related in any way, but yes both have the most beautiful brindle!

Pookie bear is all grown up now. It's been so long since you're posted any pics of him. He's looking great! :love:

I know you have been asking! I kept trying with my iphone but dangit either my camera is junk in it or I need to clean my phone, or my house has the most awful lighting. I finally got my lazy butt up and grabbed my trusty Canon, love that camera it is just not as convenient as the iphone. But I do love the photos it takes!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im not surprised -on the picture his brindle looks light kind of dusty-i love this shade !i have to say it again hes a beauty xxxx

L

Lucy-licious

So all my pics turn out like this (sorry iphone, but you take crappy pics)

View attachment 55577View attachment 55578

So Pookie and I went out for a photo shoot today since I realized I barely have any good pictures of my handsome guy! :eek: I'm a bad mommy. :spank:

Enjoy!

View attachment 55579View attachment 55580View attachment 55581View attachment 55582View attachment 55583View attachment 55584View attachment 55585View attachment 55586

ok so that's Pookies update done...now get on with the rest if the gang.

lets see if I can do this...Molly, Mandy, Yuna, Tidus, Jesse, Otis, and Khloe....nope!! I didnt do it without looking LOL.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
He's 1 year, will be two in December. I know I LOVE his markings, I saw his 5 week puppy picture and new he was mine. :luv:View attachment 55588 That is the best toofie shot I can get, he just doesn't do toofies! :(Thank you, I thought I would not get any good ones because it is hard to keep him still for one second, he would rather try to steal my camera :blink:Hee Hee.... I knew you would show up.... :smoochwink: Maybe I need to post Pookie pics everyday :D
Dang Lisa, In this puupy picture, It's Evidant he ate a "Slinky" !!

Members online

No members online now.