Winston playing at Puppy class

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Love this! The Winston's seem to be having a ball together. Some times I think bully's think they are bigger then they really are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That is adorable!!! My WINSTON approves of this DOUBLE WINSTON video... LOL Best doggie name EVER!!! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That was so funny and adorable

OP
tekstrand24

tekstrand24

Jan 22, 2013
So Cal
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
He is happy to have a bigger dog that he can play a little rough with.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Winston! Don't know if all these Winston's are named after Winston Churchill-but either way, it is a proud name for some GREAT dogs! Happy to see YOUR Winston getting to have fun with a friend at "school". That goes on at my home most of the day-every day!! Betting he took a nap on the way home.........................

OP
tekstrand24

tekstrand24

Jan 22, 2013
So Cal
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston! Don't know if all these Winston's are named after Winston Churchill-but either way, it is a proud name for some GREAT dogs! Happy to see YOUR Winston getting to have fun with a friend at "school". That goes on at my home most of the day-every day!! Betting he took a nap on the way home.........................

He slept the whole way home. We named ours after Churchill. He doesn't get to play to rough at home as our other dog is a mini Dachshund. They play together but he is very gentle with him.

AngAngeles13

Jul 18, 2013
Dallas, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi
Too Cute! Winston is feisty! Khaleesi is the same way in puppy class. " It doesn't matter how big you are, I'm coming after you!" Today no big dogs were there, so she let a smaller dog pull her around by the lip! Ouch!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too cute!! Wonder why these bullies of ours always go for the biggest dog? Vegas the couple times I have taken him to the Pet Park, always played with two big Great Dane's that were there, he could of cared less about the smaller dogs.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Too Cute! Winston is feisty! Khaleesi is the same way in puppy class. " It doesn't matter how big you are, I'm coming after you!" Today no big dogs were there, so she let a smaller dog pull her around by the lip! Ouch!
I call Sheldon my gentle giant because he always gives in to my MIL's tea cup yorkie instead of biting her head off like I know he could.

OP
tekstrand24

tekstrand24

Jan 22, 2013
So Cal
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston

I love that Winston knows to play gentle with smaller dogs and that he can go all out with the bigger dogs. He is really smart.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.