Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

  1. #13
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Thinking Buster should catch you snoozing in bed, snap a picture and post it here!! No peace and quiet for the good guy!!

  2. #14
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    10,937
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Thinking Buster should catch you snoozing in bed, snap a picture and post it here!! No peace and quiet for the good guy!!
    Hahaha any day ole boy me face will be on a stamp!

  3. #15
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Hahaha any day ole boy me face will be on a stamp!
    I'm sure the post office will agree, That's a NO SALE !!! hahahahaha Keep to Buster, he's a hot item! Although if they would put the Patsie's emblem on a stamp, I'm sure most would be interested in them, and the all American, Red, White, and Blue !! You.......Not so much!

  4. #16
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,535
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1212

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Ill take a roll of buster stamps! I'm going to send hate mail to casper.

  5. #17
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Ill take a roll of buster stamps! I'm going to send hate mail to casper.
    Sorry if you didn't get it @Chumley, I'd LOVE to have Buster stamps, @pdolphin27 Stamps, NOT SO MUCH!!

  6. #18
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    10,937
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I'm sure the post office will agree, That's a NO SALE !!! hahahahaha Keep to Buster, he's a hot item! Although if they would put the Patsie's emblem on a stamp, I'm sure most would be interested in them, and the all American, Red, White, and Blue !! You.......Not so much!
    -dolphins-cxlogo-jpg Lick my Phin hole bumpkin!!!

  7. #19
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    -dolphins-cxlogo-jpg Lick my Phin hole bumpkin!!!
    I smell Tuna Fish, time to fire up the Grill !!

  8. #20
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    10,937
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!


  9. #21
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,535
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1212

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Sorry if you didn't get it @Chumley, I'd LOVE to have Buster stamps, @pdolphin27 Stamps, NOT SO MUCH!!
    I got it Dave I was simply stating I needed postage to send you hate mail! Lol! @pdolphin27 "lick my Phinhole!" I love it!

  10. #22
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Did the price of stamps go up AGAIN?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I got it Dave I was simply stating I needed postage to send you hate mail! Lol! @pdolphin27 "lick my Phinhole!" I love it!
    We'll see the 27th?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •