Bullies, You gotta love em

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a coal miners hat for my bullyboy Hooch. He just came running into the house after being outside in our yard and the only thing I can see on him are his eyes. :D If I only had the miners hat I could have snapped his photo and entered into this months photo contest. I think he would have been a shoe-in. My husband is getting the wading pool ready for his bath now. He is a white bulldog who now looks like he has been working in the coal mines all day. It's so hard to get mad at a bully, they are just too comical. Shamrock13

L

Lucy-licious

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a coal miners hat for my bullyboy Hooch. He just came running into the house after being outside in our yard and the only thing I can see on him are his eyes. :D If I only had the miners hat I could have snapped his photo and entered into this months photo contest. I think he would have been a shoe-in. My husband is getting the wading pool ready for his bath now. He is a white bulldog who now looks like he has been working in the coal mines all day. It's so hard to get mad at a bully, they are just too comical. Shamrock13

I still think a pic would be a great idea...miners hat or not :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Where the heck is the picture of the Mud-Bully????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
shamrock13

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Promise Bullymama I will snap it the next time. And belive me, we probably won't have to wait too long for the next time. He loves to dig and roll in the dirt. Shamrock13

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
They are the funniest dogs I've ever seen! Gotta be quick with that camera...we have to see pics!

OP
shamrock13

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Your so right Kathleen, they really are funny. I love Dudley's name and is underbite. He is a very handsome boy indeed. Shamrock13 and Hooch

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.