Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Sorry you don't have any snow mom..but here is what is happening right now! And Orion has decided that eating snowballs it FUN...she wants to go out again..she wants me out there also, making the snowballs. My hands are freezing already!

Happy Birthday!

(I'm talking to my mom on the phone)

Video.jpg

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Thank you for the video.... Vegas had fun with the snow...to cute. The first snow of the year is always so wonderful.... Wish it was snowing here, but maybe later...figured crossed

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
We already had 4 inches of snow. It melted in a day. It's supposed to start snowing again this week.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am happy without snow, I would rather go visit it :)

Vegas you look so good, talk about a hunka hunka burning love!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I too am happy with no snow for the last 9 years, I went to a midieval fest today, and got sun burnt!!! It was HOT here today! Love the video and Vegas looks fantastic!!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Thank you for the video.... Vegas had fun with the snow...to cute. The first snow of the year is always so wonderful.... Wish it was snowing here, but maybe later...figured crossed

It's snowing here yeahhhhhhhhhhh, snow on my birthday and I got to hold my grandson..... it is a grand day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Life with O and V must be a reeeeeal trip... LOL

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Monday was a snowy day in the Seattle area....they were saying it made the news in other states! I went into work...we had snow, but the road were actually clear. My drive is normally 30 to 40 minutes depending on the traffic. WELL....it took me 2 and 1/2 hours to get home. It snowed all day long and caused caos all around the PNW. I literally sat on the Freeway in park reading a book. Finally after 2 hours, I used the "emergency vehicle only" turn around and went back to the last exit. I ended up taking back roads and finally made it home. I ended up not going into work today.....so I'm playing hookie. It irritates me that my boss bitched the whole day about the amount of "stupid" people who were risking their and others lives by driving in the nasty weather. When I told him I wouldn't be coming in if the roads were not clear...he threw a fit. Double standard? It isn't supposed to get above the freezing mark until Thanksgiving day. I do have a 4 wheel drive, but it's not me I'm worried about. It's all the other drivers who are driving too fast and don't have 4 wheel drive...you know...all the people who currently are stranded in the ditches and have had to abandon their vehicles on the side of the road.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Monday was a snowy day in the Seattle area....they were saying it made the news in other states! I went into work...we had snow, but the road were actually clear. My drive is normally 30 to 40 minutes depending on the traffic. WELL....it took me 2 and 1/2 hours to get home. It snowed all day long and caused caos all around the PNW. I literally sat on the Freeway in park reading a book. Finally after 2 hours, I used the "emergency vehicle only" turn around and went back to the last exit. I ended up taking back roads and finally made it home. I ended up not going into work today.....so I'm playing hookie. It irritates me that my boss bitched the whole day about the amount of "stupid" people who were risking their and others lives by driving in the nasty weather. When I told him I wouldn't be coming in if the roads were not clear...he threw a fit. Double standard? It isn't supposed to get above the freezing mark until Thanksgiving day. I do have a 4 wheel drive, but it's not me I'm worried about. It's all the other drivers who are driving too fast and don't have 4 wheel drive...you know...all the people who currently are stranded in the ditches and have had to abandon their vehicles on the side of the road.

Wow, definitely a double standard there! Here in the Los Angeles area we don't get snow but when it rains its like everyone has forgotten how to drive properly. So when we get heavy rain I avoid the highways not because I don't know how to drive in it but because everyone else drives like idiots. Not quite the same but I know how you feel :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i know what you mean about how people get all stupid about driving in rain or snow... about a yr ago i was working a day shift on a sat, just me and one officer, it had rained just enough to bring out the oil in the roads to make it slick. well we ended up having 6 wrecks back to back with in a 2 mile stretch!!! i had to call out 3 deputies a sgt on call and 2 off dutie city officer so people could sit with the vehicles till the wrecker came and picked up each vehicle (during wrecks officers cant leave the scene of a accident till the wrecker has possession of the vehicle.)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No snow in ohio yet ... but they are promising it for Friday!! :down:

Although, it will be interesting to see how Daddy reacts in snow ............Maggie HATES it with a true passion. Getting her to pee or poop anymore than 2 inches from the door is a real challenge!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I saw snow in Seattle on the news, and I thought of Libra and your Mom. Isn't snow unusual for there? Boy, I'm glad you and your Bullies are excited about it. You can have it! I can barely get my "warm-weather girls" to go outside in the mornings when it's in the 50's and sunny! If it rains, forget it!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion is totally a sun girl. She likes warmth. I have to pull her away from the fireplace just about every night. She discovered snowballs...and boy does she like to eat them. She literally sat in front of the slider and barked. So, I took her outside...and she sat down and looked up at me. Little girl wanted mom to make snowballs for her to eat! So, I did. :heart:

[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]
We do get snow..but it usually only lasts a few days. It's usually Jan before it hits. It's unusual for it to be so late in fall, and the temp is so NOT normal. It was 24 today. It's not supposed to warm up until later this week.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.