RazrRila99 New member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 193 Reaction score 5 Location Phoenix, AZ, USA Bulldog(s) Names Colossus Sep 9, 2013 #1 I dont post much on here, but do a lot of reading since I got Colossus back in March. Hes grown so much. The first pic is right after I brought him home to give a point of reference.
I dont post much on here, but do a lot of reading since I got Colossus back in March. Hes grown so much. The first pic is right after I brought him home to give a point of reference.
jlcox24 New member Joined May 5, 2013 Messages 363 Reaction score 20 Location NC Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Ollie Sep 9, 2013 #2 what a handsome boy!!
2BullyMama20 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,799 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Sep 9, 2013 #3 Mom/dad.... he's ready to be cooked!! He is so darn cute...
Miss Snuffles Mom New member Joined Jun 24, 2013 Messages 37 Reaction score 2 Location Canada Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Miss Snuffles Sep 9, 2013 #4 He's adorable!!!
ddnene EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Staff member Joined Jun 19, 2013 Messages 14,554 Reaction score 1,249 Location Nashville, Tennessee Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13) Sep 9, 2013 #5 He is adorable, and I LOVE the name!!!
Marine91 The New Casper Staff member Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 8,698 Reaction score 558 Location Blips and Chitz Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22 Sep 9, 2013 #6 Very handsome boy!
bella100 New member Community Veteran Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 148 Location Mississippi Country US Bulldog(s) Names Bella, Dooley, and Bentley Sep 9, 2013 #7 He's a CUTIEEEEE!!!
JennieS Moderator Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 3,292 Reaction score 301 Location Florence, KY Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel Sep 9, 2013 #8 He's very handsome! Love that 4th photo.
T TubbysMom New member Community Veteran Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 891 Reaction score 67 Country Toronto, ON Canada Bulldog(s) Names Tubby Sep 9, 2013 #9 I Colossus! So Handsome
Texas Carol Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Community Veteran Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 7,581 Reaction score 832 Location Central Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Brutus & Cami live in Heaven Sep 9, 2013 #10 So good of you to share pics of handsome Colossus w/us! Good job w/him!!
KMARINO I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 7,219 Reaction score 728 Location Bradenton Fl. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names VEGAS and REBEL Sep 9, 2013 #11 Such a handsome boy
cali baker Worlds Greatest Chef Joined Feb 25, 2011 Messages 8,925 Reaction score 852 Location The Crown City (Pasadena) Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Tate Rory & Finn Paddington Sep 9, 2013 #12 He's got the cutest face; love his little tongue stinging out while he's napping.
Davidh Head Pooper Scooper Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 13,407 Reaction score 849 Location Katy, Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie Sep 9, 2013 #13 I just loved all the pics, he is a handsome boy.
DudleysMom New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 25, 2012 Messages 1,521 Reaction score 111 Location Pennsauken, NJ Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie Sep 9, 2013 #14 He is the cutest thing...love the photo with the duck! Gotta love that face!
cowsmom .......... Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 6,996 Reaction score 384 Location Virginia Country usa Bulldog(s) Names Sarah aka cow Sep 10, 2013 #15 wow he is one handsome man.