Beautiful!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
She just turned one in July! @Rural mystic, I've never heard of a spoiled bullie... I thought she was spoiling me with her presence and that she deserves the world for that! @DudleysMom, people must be crazy. My sister said that to me when I first brought Guinevere home. Although she has yet to meet her in person, she has fallen in love through Skype and pictures. They get to meet for the first time in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how long it takes my sister to completely melt.

Your sister will get hooked on bully's and want one herself I bet. What's not to love? Other than the anxiety they can give us with the stupid things they will ingest and all the attention they crave. But their antics and character is so winsome, bulldogs definitely are a breed to themselves

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
She just turned one in July! @Rural mystic, I've never heard of a spoiled bullie... I thought she was spoiling me with her presence and that she deserves the world for that! @DudleysMom, people must be crazy. My sister said that to me when I first brought Guinevere home. Although she has yet to meet her in person, she has fallen in love through Skype and pictures. They get to meet for the first time in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how long it takes my sister to completely melt.

I bet your sister will be a goner in under 5 minutes! I have friends who do not like dogs -- and they LOVE Dudley...send him presents, ask for pictures...it's comical. What's not to love?!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a gorgeous girl!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a beauty, and it was a real treat seeing her again yesterday, she is just too sweet. It was good seeing you againTabatha, and finally meeting Mike.

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
@Rural mystic and [MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION], I know my sister will be hooked as soon as she walks in the house. How can you not love a bulldog?! @Davidh, it was great seeing you again as well. We are so lucky to have two beautiful girls now!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
@Rural mystic and [MENTION=5232]DudleysMom[/MENTION], I know my sister will be hooked as soon as she walks in the house. How can you not love a bulldog?! @Davidh, it was great seeing you again as well. We are so lucky to have two beautiful girls now!
You know Tabitha, Bully's have a way with their sad eyes, calm demenor, and antics to just melt your heart. The first time Rocky fell asleep on the couch, his head was hinging off where your legs would be, Upon waking up, he lifted his hind end and slid right off of the couch on his head on the carpet, rolled over and walked off like nothing ever happened. My daughters were laughing hysterically, and my oldest went after him, rubbing his little head, asking if he was okay. Their antics, calmness, love, shadow effect, everything they do, is just loveable. I couldn't buy a pet monkey, who could keep up with my two and their antics, day in and day out. Thats why when I read the posts and threads on here about abusive behavior, dropping them off in the street, failing to take care of them, I really get enraged! Who in their right mind can walk away from a Bully? Theres no one on this site that i've seen can do that. Their the main attraction to the show. A friend not to long ago was laughing at my house, he said when I call Rocky, he's doesn't come running, but he rather neanders over to me, and I laugh and say, Show him an electric toothbrush, lets see how he neanders then hahahahaha Your Sister is going to fall in love with him, theirs just no way she can avoid a Bullys love and affection. Heck, when mine chew moulding off a wall, and I'm mad at them and lecture them, they sit at my feet, chin on foot, eyes looking up at me, like two little angels, it's impossible to stay mad. hahaha

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
She's really beautiful, such pretty coloring too:) Love the pic in the middle where she smiles, she looks like she's up to something, lol.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:bully:You're absolutely right, she is a beauty. I love this bred so much, they have the most beautiful wrinkled, mushy faces, and look like they are smiling, they always make me smile. I wish I could have a whole house full.

Most Reactions

Members online