EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Beautiful!!

Lady G is beautiful!!! Gas & all... LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenP View Post
    What a sweet little face How old is she?
    She just turned one in July! @Rural mystic, I've never heard of a spoiled bullie... I thought she was spoiling me with her presence and that she deserves the world for that! @DudleysMom, people must be crazy. My sister said that to me when I first brought Guinevere home. Although she has yet to meet her in person, she has fallen in love through Skype and pictures. They get to meet for the first time in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how long it takes my sister to completely melt.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So cute! I love the drool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tkelley View Post
    She just turned one in July! @Rural mystic, I've never heard of a spoiled bullie... I thought she was spoiling me with her presence and that she deserves the world for that! @DudleysMom, people must be crazy. My sister said that to me when I first brought Guinevere home. Although she has yet to meet her in person, she has fallen in love through Skype and pictures. They get to meet for the first time in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how long it takes my sister to completely melt.
    Your sister will get hooked on bully's and want one herself I bet. What's not to love? Other than the anxiety they can give us with the stupid things they will ingest and all the attention they crave. But their antics and character is so winsome, bulldogs definitely are a breed to themselves

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kathleen
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
    Likes (Received)

I bet your sister will be a goner in under 5 minutes! I have friends who do not like dogs -- and they LOVE Dudley...send him presents, ask for pictures...it's comical. What's not to love?!?

Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them...
    Filling an emptiness we don't even know we have. -- Thom Jones

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Such a gorgeous girl!!!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

She is a beauty, and it was a real treat seeing her again yesterday, she is just too sweet. It was good seeing you againTabatha, and finally meeting Mike.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

@Rural mystic and @DudleysMom, I know my sister will be hooked as soon as she walks in the house. How can you not love a bulldog?! @Davidh, it was great seeing you again as well. We are so lucky to have two beautiful girls now!

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

@Rural mystic and @DudleysMom, I know my sister will be hooked as soon as she walks in the house. How can you not love a bulldog?! @Davidh, it was great seeing you again as well. We are so lucky to have two beautiful girls now!
    You know Tabitha, Bully's have a way with their sad eyes, calm demenor, and antics to just melt your heart. The first time Rocky fell asleep on the couch, his head was hinging off where your legs would be, Upon waking up, he lifted his hind end and slid right off of the couch on his head on the carpet, rolled over and walked off like nothing ever happened. My daughters were laughing hysterically, and my oldest went after him, rubbing his little head, asking if he was okay. Their antics, calmness, love, shadow effect, everything they do, is just loveable. I couldn't buy a pet monkey, who could keep up with my two and their antics, day in and day out. Thats why when I read the posts and threads on here about abusive behavior, dropping them off in the street, failing to take care of them, I really get enraged! Who in their right mind can walk away from a Bully? Theres no one on this site that i've seen can do that. Their the main attraction to the show. A friend not to long ago was laughing at my house, he said when I call Rocky, he's doesn't come running, but he rather neanders over to me, and I laugh and say, Show him an electric toothbrush, lets see how he neanders then hahahahaha Your Sister is going to fall in love with him, theirs just no way she can avoid a Bullys love and affection. Heck, when mine chew moulding off a wall, and I'm mad at them and lecture them, they sit at my feet, chin on foot, eyes looking up at me, like two little angels, it's impossible to stay mad. hahaha

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

She's really beautiful, such pretty coloring too Love the pic in the middle where she smiles, she looks like she's up to something, lol.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

You're absolutely right, she is a beauty. I love this bred so much, they have the most beautiful wrinkled, mushy faces, and look like they are smiling, they always make me smile. I wish I could have a whole house full.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Look at all the smiles! So beautiful
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads