I think VegasB is Billys hero...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucy-licious
  • Start date Start date
L

Lucy-licious

Guest
....He wants to be just like him. :ROFL: [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

 
:ROFL: Look at that face!!! I could just eat him up sand and all :hug:
 
He is sooooo cute!
 
He is too cute and looks like he had a blast.
 
VegasB is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!! Look at all that beautiful pure sand, he has to dig into the grass to eat it in our back yard!!!
 
Wow I bet Vegas us jealous! Did Billy love the taste too?


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Poor Vegas..... soooo close to the Gulf and momma won't take him to all that wonderful sand... *sigh* Maybe we could have a chip in to have a load brought to [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] 's yard. :P:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top