At the beach

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Wow amazing pictures Angie!!! They look wonderful! I wish we had a place like that her in NJ! It seems like a wonderful getaway with the pups! :drawheart: They are as stunning as ever!

Where in nj are you! We live right by Long branch and the beaches let you bring your pooch from October through April i think.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Where in nj are you! We live right by Long branch and the beaches let you bring your pooch from October through April i think.

We are in Union (Union County) I have heard about certain beaches that allow dogs but there is always other dogs there and I dont feel comfortable letting either of my pups off leash with other dogs! Brutus is not well behaved with others! It would be nice to find somewhere that nobody knows about :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Those really are amazing pictures of absolutely beautiful bullies!..I love their perfect coloring too!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
We are in Union (Union County) I have heard about certain beaches that allow dogs but there is always other dogs there and I dont feel comfortable letting either of my pups off leash with other dogs! Brutus is not well behaved with others! It would be nice to find somewhere that nobody knows about :)

Ah yeah I understand that. We probably won't let him off leash, at least not the first few times til we know how he'll do and also has more experience with other dogs. I guess just so we know what to prepare for.

I'll keep my eyes open for a beach that's a bit more quiet. Long branch usually is pretty lax during the off season (lbi too but thats a hike for you!) but I have yet to find a virgin beach around here ;)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ah yeah I understand that. We probably won't let him off leash, at least not the first few times til we know how he'll do and also has more experience with other dogs. I guess just so we know what to prepare for.

I'll keep my eyes open for a beach that's a bit more quiet. Long branch usually is pretty lax during the off season (lbi too but thats a hike for you!) but I have yet to find a virgin beach around here ;)

I love going to Long Branch in the summer when Im not in the mood for Belmar! Seven Presidents is my favorite beach (no dogs) I dont mind the drive its just if we do drive 1 hr and there are dogs its kinda pointless! I wouldnt do the off leash until I saw how they behaved but I would be too nervous Brutus would see something and possibly take off on me! He is my wild child :bang: This summer with being pregnant I didnt want to be outside at all just too hot! So my days off (not many) I spent sitting in the AC

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I loooove seven presidents! Forgot it was a no dog zone :( darn! That's my favorite beach cause there's always parking, I don't even bother with the others :p

Yeah it would be a huge bummer to make it all the way there to find another dog taking your beach.

Okay I'm finished derailing this thread!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Wow! Billy is beautiful! And well Lucy's beauty is a given