Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23

Thread: At the beach

  1. #13
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: At the beach

    Wow amazing pictures Angie!!! They look wonderful! I wish we had a place like that her in NJ! It seems like a wonderful getaway with the pups! They are as stunning as ever!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  2. #14
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: At the beach

    Great photos ,looks like they had a lot of fun
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


  3. #15
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    961
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)
    431

    Default Re: At the beach

    Oh these are amazing photos!!!
    Just a few weeks til we can bring Winslow to the beach, and man am I excited!!

  4. #16
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    961
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)
    431

    Default Re: At the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Wow amazing pictures Angie!!! They look wonderful! I wish we had a place like that her in NJ! It seems like a wonderful getaway with the pups! They are as stunning as ever!
    Where in nj are you! We live right by Long branch and the beaches let you bring your pooch from October through April i think.

  5. #17
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: At the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by jenzaar View Post
    Where in nj are you! We live right by Long branch and the beaches let you bring your pooch from October through April i think.
    We are in Union (Union County) I have heard about certain beaches that allow dogs but there is always other dogs there and I dont feel comfortable letting either of my pups off leash with other dogs! Brutus is not well behaved with others! It would be nice to find somewhere that nobody knows about
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  6. #18
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Alice Kable's Avatar
    Location
    Joseph, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    4,424
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: At the beach

    What a wonderful holiday! I love all of your pictures!

  7. #19
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: At the beach

    Those really are amazing pictures of absolutely beautiful bullies!..I love their perfect coloring too!

  8. #20
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    961
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)
    431

    Default Re: At the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    We are in Union (Union County) I have heard about certain beaches that allow dogs but there is always other dogs there and I dont feel comfortable letting either of my pups off leash with other dogs! Brutus is not well behaved with others! It would be nice to find somewhere that nobody knows about
    Ah yeah I understand that. We probably won't let him off leash, at least not the first few times til we know how he'll do and also has more experience with other dogs. I guess just so we know what to prepare for.

    I'll keep my eyes open for a beach that's a bit more quiet. Long branch usually is pretty lax during the off season (lbi too but thats a hike for you!) but I have yet to find a virgin beach around here

  9. #21
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: At the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by jenzaar View Post
    Ah yeah I understand that. We probably won't let him off leash, at least not the first few times til we know how he'll do and also has more experience with other dogs. I guess just so we know what to prepare for.

    I'll keep my eyes open for a beach that's a bit more quiet. Long branch usually is pretty lax during the off season (lbi too but thats a hike for you!) but I have yet to find a virgin beach around here
    I love going to Long Branch in the summer when Im not in the mood for Belmar! Seven Presidents is my favorite beach (no dogs) I dont mind the drive its just if we do drive 1 hr and there are dogs its kinda pointless! I wouldnt do the off leash until I saw how they behaved but I would be too nervous Brutus would see something and possibly take off on me! He is my wild child This summer with being pregnant I didnt want to be outside at all just too hot! So my days off (not many) I spent sitting in the AC
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  10. #22
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    961
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)
    431

    Default Re: At the beach

    I loooove seven presidents! Forgot it was a no dog zone darn! That's my favorite beach cause there's always parking, I don't even bother with the others :p

    Yeah it would be a huge bummer to make it all the way there to find another dog taking your beach.

    Okay I'm finished derailing this thread!

  11. #23
    ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    agingermom's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,255
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    555

    Default Re: At the beach

    Wow! Billy is beautiful! And well Lucy's beauty is a given


    I'm a good girl, I promise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •