Feet or face?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I have a small sleeping predicament. In the tiny space the boys left me with, I'm forced to sleep on my side. Should I face Stiggy's stinky feet and risk getting kicked in the nose or do you think Punkin's smelly breath and loud snoring will help me snooze faster? Hmmm. :lol:

image.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
exactly why we don't let our bullys in bed....so you made yours and now you have to sleep in it:lmaogirl::p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
LOL ...I say you just use one of them for a pillow. They'll either love it or move. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

I'm with [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION]..this is precisely why the bedroom is out of bounds.
But if in that situation I would definitely go for the bad breath LOL..much better than a smelly bottom LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank god Harlea doesn't sleep in our bed. However, I would have to go with the bad breath. Getting a full direct blast in the face of what can come out of the other end would be worse.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I don't allow my doggies in the bed either... I learned my lesson w/the CATS!!! Every night there was either a fight, or a hairball incident... OF COURSE only at 2AM!!! LOL :catluv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do what I do.... take the pillows and put your feet between them and your head at the other end of the bed!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank god Harlea doesn't sleep in our bed. However, I would have to go with the bad breath. Getting a full direct blast in the face of what can come out of the other end would be worse.

HAHAHA!! Well put!! I take the face any day. I usually get the other end though. Just as long as the legs aren't facing my back I'm fine either way. When he starts dreaming and his legs are facing my back I get the forks jabbing me in the middle of the night that can be painful.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ha ha..the worst part of my night is when my wife comes to bed and Chum has to leave..

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:ROFL: That is too funny! I would definatley go with stinky breath...Getting kicked in the face while your sleeping is not a good way to get woken up!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I would take either of those cause most of the time there is a bully butt in my face....LOLOLOLOL. Good Luck deciding...either way you have good snugglin!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.