Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
After seeing your Christmas posts on FB all the time, I was beginning to think that was the only holiday you liked.
So happy to see you enjoy Halloween! My favorite holiday, behind St Patty's Day

Adorable pictures, BTW/QUOTE]

I've been having fun annoying others with the Countdown to Christmas. :evilha:

Emma, like her momma, :heart: Tank. :love: She just doesn't know it yet. :laugh:

Well! Tank made this especially for Emma, then :inlove: (not as good as everyone else's because we don't have an iphone so we couldn't download the same app);)
CaptionMagic.20130904200855.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well! Tank made this especially for Emma, then :inlove: (not as good as everyone else's because we don't have an iphone so we couldn't download the same app);)
View attachment 54742

That ghost looks like it's running away from Tank and Emma has them all now. :laugh: Emma will approve since Tank has horns. :havemyheart: She's a little Devil herself. But I must warn Tank!!! :eek: After midnight, she changes into this? :halloween16:

image.jpg

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
That ghost looks like it's running away from Tank and Emma has them all now. :laugh: Emma will approve since Tank has horns. :havemyheart: She's a little Devil herself. But I must warn Tank!!! :eek: After midnight, she changes into this? :halloween16:

View attachment 54743

Yes that ghost was scared of Tank... he threw them all to Emma lol!:scared:

Tank pretty much just:faint:at the thought of Emma after midnight! He usually looks something like this after midnight... :halloween10: So they would go very well together:havemyheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.