JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Too cute. I am trying to find the perfect outfit for Harlea but haven't had any lucl so far. The wife shot me down on the hammerhead shark outfit.

The the Mrs. Marine91 that Harlea can have more than one costume. :idea:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] oh I have told her that and got the stink eye from her. I am trying to get her to understand that I am not a freak by wanting to dress her up. At least I got her to agree to let me have a custom leather USMC jacket made for her to wear in the winter. :) So now I just have to wait for my friend to get the time to make it. Lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Love it! They look great! I love Halloween so much, one of my favorite holidays! What app do you use to make these?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love it! They look great! I love Halloween so much, one of my favorite holidays! What app do you use to make these?
It's called "Fito Foto". I had to buy a few of the special holidays/accessories. :D

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] oh I have told her that and got the stink eye from her. I am trying to get her to understand that I am not a freak by wanting to dress her up. At least I got her to agree to let me have a custom leather USMC jacket made for her to wear in the winter. :) So now I just have to wait for my friend to get the time to make it. Lol
Now that would be a perfect costume and so fitting. :2thumbs:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I just downloaded it and bought the Halloween package and I'm going to have to apologize in advance for stealing your idea for an avatar! This is going to be so much fun, such a cool app!!:halloween12:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I just downloaded it and bought the Halloween package and I'm going to have to apologize in advance for stealing your idea for an avatar! This is going to be so much fun, such a cool app!!:halloween12:
The more the merrier :up: I just bought the last two I didn't have (glasses & hair). I can't wait for Christmas so I can play with that app that I did all the bully Christmas pics last year. :christmas26:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Don't think we'll do Halloween costumes this year since our two are still growing but Zoey says "Happy Halloween!"

Attachments

• ZoeyHalloween01.jpg
    ZoeyHalloween01.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 64

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh they look so bullifying. Lol. But oh so cute.
Hey what happened to you counting down Christmas, now you're counting down to Halloween too? Lol. You just want more holidays.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh they look so bullifying. Lol. But oh so cute.
Hey what happened to you counting down Christmas, now you're counting down to Halloween too? Lol. You just want more holidays.
Oh I'm still counting down. It's only 114 days you know!! :christmas26: l figured I best get some Halloweenies while I was thinking about it. :D

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
After seeing your Christmas posts on FB all the time, I was beginning to think that was the only holiday you liked.
So happy to see you enjoy Halloween! My favorite holiday, behind St Patty's Day

Adorable pictures, BTW

- - - Updated - - -

After seeing your Christmas posts on FB all the time, I was beginning to think that was the only holiday you liked.

Adorable pictures, BTW

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Adorable pictures, BTW/QUOTE]

I've been having fun annoying others with the Countdown to Christmas. :evilha:

Tank says.... "Muhahahaha!!!!" :halloween7:

Emma, like her momma, :heart: Tank. :love: She just doesn't know it yet. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.