JAKE505SX New member Joined Sep 1, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location wildomar california Country usa Bulldog(s) Names napoleon Sep 2, 2013 #1 just sharing some pics of our little fella. he is growing quick!
OP OP JAKE505SX New member Joined Sep 1, 2013 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location wildomar california Country usa Bulldog(s) Names napoleon Sep 2, 2013 Thread starter #2 a couple more
Marine91 The New Casper Staff member Joined May 15, 2013 Messages 8,698 Reaction score 558 Location Blips and Chitz Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22 Sep 2, 2013 #3 Great pics. He is a handsome boy.
Davidh Head Pooper Scooper Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 13,407 Reaction score 849 Location Katy, Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie Sep 2, 2013 #4 Such a handsome boy.
jlcox24 New member Joined May 5, 2013 Messages 363 Reaction score 20 Location NC Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Ollie Sep 2, 2013 #5 He's way too cute! I love his color! the black almost makes it look like he has a black dog shirt on!
He's way too cute! I love his color! the black almost makes it look like he has a black dog shirt on!
Ashleym New member Community Veteran Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 834 Reaction score 52 Location So. Calif. Bulldog(s) Names Fergus Sep 2, 2013 #6 Napolean is just too adorable! Love the pictures. We are neighbors I live in Menifee
AubreysMom New member Community Veteran Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 77 Location Millbrook, Alabama Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12) Sep 2, 2013 #7 Oh my! Look at that handsome fella!
DudleysMom New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 25, 2012 Messages 1,521 Reaction score 111 Location Pennsauken, NJ Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie Sep 2, 2013 #8 Napolean is just so cute!
2BullyMama16 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,362 Reaction score 4,794 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Sep 2, 2013 #9 What a happy handsome littel bully baby.... love his eye patch
D dolphin Pooper scooper Joined Nov 5, 2012 Messages 10,936 Reaction score 962 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names 7 Sep 2, 2013 #10 Oh wow!! What beautiful colors! You've got a cutie on your hands there.
jenzaar Active member Joined Aug 24, 2013 Messages 956 Reaction score 50 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Winslow Sep 2, 2013 #11 Oh my gosh, I can't even try expressing how cute I think he is!!! It's killing me!!
kazzy220 .......... Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 8,556 Reaction score 441 Location Grafton, OHIO Country England Bulldog(s) Names Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years) Sep 2, 2013 #12 I am in love with that face!!!!!
L LariP .......... Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 8,293 Reaction score 452 Location Milwaukee, WI Country USA Bulldog(s) Names (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy) Sep 2, 2013 #13 He certainly is adorable!
Texas Carol Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Community Veteran Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 7,581 Reaction score 832 Location Central Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Brutus & Cami live in Heaven Sep 2, 2013 #14 jenzaar said: Oh my gosh, I can't even try expressing how cute I think he is!!! It's killing me!! Click to expand... Sorry to piggyback on you but this sums it up for me too!
jenzaar said: Oh my gosh, I can't even try expressing how cute I think he is!!! It's killing me!! Click to expand... Sorry to piggyback on you but this sums it up for me too!
trishv123 New member Joined Feb 15, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Bulldog(s) Names fanny Sep 2, 2013 #15 so cute!