Georgia & Her Cute Moments

KitKat90

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
GA1.webp
Georgia will be Sonic the Hedge Hog for Halloween this year... As you can see she doesn't know how to feel about this.
Georgia Kato2.webp
"MOM, Kato is being weird... make him stop!"
Georgia Kato1.webp
"MOMMMM, he's still doing it!!"
Georgia7.webp
"Ooo, Now I can look out the Window without Sneezing!"
 
Cute pictures! I love Georgia's costume and her sunglasses!! :)
 
AAaaaawww ... I think the last pic of her in the sunglasses is my favorite!!! :up:
 
Love the pics!! Love the costume and the sunglasses those are so cute!
 
Idk, if it's a bulldog thing but she is just SOOO Photogenic and she will sit perfectly still once she see's the Camera in your hands. lol
 
She is too cute, and love the last one with her sunglasses on.
 
She is gorgeous. I love the photo with the sunglasses!!
 
Georgia is adorable... cute pics!!! :D
 
That last picture has to be my fav too. You can tell she's posing for the camera! What a cutie pie


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top