ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is Buster modeling his new Uggs. I'm sorry it's so blurry, couldn't get a decent shot with my Kodachrome and cant afford a Nikon. He refuses to walk in them anymore. HA!
View attachment 54128
Awww that is so cute!!! :luv: I absolutely LOVE my Uggs... LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow... I AM impressed. Princess Gracie NEEDS a pair of those (not that she would walk in them). I love my Uggs!!! Its all I wear in the winter.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my goodness that is so adorable!!!! Doesn't look impressed with them lol No way Brutus would walk either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Phil I don't care if you're no Bryan Metzger and even if you take your pictures with an old Polaroid..Busters shots are always great! Love the Uggs!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
This is Buster modeling his new Uggs. I'm sorry it's so blurry, couldn't get a decent shot with my Kodachrome and cant afford a Nikon. He refuses to walk in them anymore. HA!
View attachment 54128
Phil you should contact Bryan Metzger..he's on EBN member spotlight..you never heard of him? he has 10 posts! he can tell you how to get some fantastic shots..but you have to buy a 2000 dollar camera I think..

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Phil you should contact Bryan Metzger..he's on EBN member spotlight..you never heard of him? he has 10 posts! he can tell you how to get some fantastic shots..but you have to buy a 2000 dollar camera I think..

That must be the guy that won this months contest. Ya, I'll have to consult. thanks.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That must be the guy that won this months contest. Ya, I'll have to consult. thanks.
Yes that's him..you can reach him but only once a month when he enters a photo contest.otherwise you're SOL...sh*t outta luck!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes that's him..you can reach him but only once a month when he enters a photo contest.otherwise you're SOL...sh*t outta luck!

shut outta luck!! Like you and I are in every picture contest!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.