Neighbourhood watch

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm thankful we named him Tubby that way people don't get confused and think he's my skin kid with all the stories I tell
That's so true! My wife thinks im crazy because my ipad is filled with hundreds of pictures of chumley..Last year she said just wait until the baby is born (my grandson) youre going to change..now I have about a few dozen pictures of my grandson and a thousand of chumley!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
That's so true! My wife thinks im crazy because my ipad is filled with hundreds of pictures of chumley..Last year she said just wait until the baby is born (my grandson) youre going to change..now I have about a few dozen pictures of my grandson and a thousand of chumley!

My phone is filled with videos and pics of Sheldon I'm not the only one the kids do to lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby

I can relate. I call Tubby my first born. My fiancee tells me just wait till we have a baby you're going to forget all about Tubby. But its like how will I forget he's going to be up for night time feedings and he will have to resign from his post as neighbourhood watch to do personal security for the baby lol My phone is full of pictures too. He's just so cute and photogenic I NEED to constantly be taking pictures

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
You will never forget your first born... Jagger and Cate are peas in a pod. They will bond and your pictures and videos will be more precious

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I can relate. I call Tubby my first born. My fiancee tells me just wait till we have a baby you're going to forget all about Tubby. But its like how will I forget he's going to be up for night time feedings and he will have to resign from his post as neighbourhood watch to do personal security for the baby lol My phone is full of pictures too. He's just so cute and photogenic I NEED to constantly be taking pictures

I totally agree! I must say "Oh I have to get a picture of that" about 10 times a day! :photo:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I agree I keep my phone handy all the time because I'm afraid he will do something funny and I won't catch it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Keep up the good work .Tubby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... look at that cute bully butt! Stand guard buddy -- protect your Momma

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online