Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I just can't wait for winter yeah summer is fun for a while but when your in triple digits and the heat index is like 200 UGH!!! At least in the fall Sheldon can play outside for more than a few minutes without me worrying he is over-heating.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I absolutely love Fall and Winter, especially as I've gotten a bit older. I think I like it more than summer cause summer gets so busy. They all love love the snow and it's so fun to watch them play in it. Should be interesting to see how Sally does. :nervous:

so cute....love watching them play.....your wilson reminds me so much of my forde...:)View attachment 53937
They have the same black eye markings and red head. :love:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I never realized Wilson was such a thick gentle man no wonder all the girls around here are gaga over :heartsign:

I can't wait for the snow either Tubby is just the cutest in the snow. He chases all the snow he kicks up when he walks.

A "thick gentle man" :laugh: :laugh: We call him a solid block with a bully head on it. :D

Does Tubby bury his head in the snow looking for things?

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
A "thick gentle man" :laugh: :laugh: We call him a solid block with a bully head on it. :D

Does Tubby bury his head in the snow looking for things?

Oh yea! Its so cute when he pulls his face out and he has his snow Santa beard

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
I absolutely love Fall and Winter, especially as I've gotten a bit older. I think I like it more than summer cause summer gets so busy. They all love love the snow and it's so fun to watch them play in it. Should be interesting to see how Sally does. :nervous:

They have the same black eye markings and red head. :love:

agree :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
great video .I love around 2 mins in where it looks like Wilson has given up and just lays there..then bounces back up for some more fun!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.