Loki watching his friends

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I'll call your fiancƩe if you call my husband. I have valid points for my argument but he's just not responding the way I want him to.

That would be great!!! I keep telling him all the benefits but he just doesn't get it either. Men I tell ya :nono:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That would be great!!! I keep telling him all the benefits but he just doesn't get it either. Men I tell ya :nono:
I bet they would get it if Tubby and Ruthie talked to them about it...:yes:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I bet they would get it if Tubby and Ruthie talked to them about it...:yes:

I think so but I think Ruthie would have to come talk to my hunny to plead a case for Tubby & I. But then again Ruthie is sooooo cute he might agree to it if it was Ruthie I was staying home for lol

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I think so but I think Ruthie would have to come talk to my hunny to plead a case for Tubby & I. But then again Ruthie is sooooo cute he might agree to it if it was Ruthie I was staying home for lol
LOL We could swap. I'll take cute little Tubby any day. I'm sure he's rational enough to talk sense to husband!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
LOL We could swap. I'll take cute little Tubby any day. I'm sure he's rational enough to talk sense to husband!

Tubbs could sit him down over beers and shed some light as to why you need to be home for Ruthie

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hes adorable!!! Xxxxx

Members online