JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
No don't do Friday. Do Monday's when everyone is back to work
I have to admit...I would totally watch it and then loose my job cause I watched bulldogs sleep all day. It would be completely worth it!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have to admit...I would totally watch it and then loose my job cause I watched bulldogs sleep all day. It would be completely worth it!

hahahahahahaha!!! Now that's funny!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... OMG ----- how adorable!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
you sure could!!!!! Ustream! Bet they would be a bigger hit then the Decorah Eagles! Of course you'd have to prepare yourself because Wilson would become a Global sensation and the paparazzi would be always hanging out in front of your home and everywhere else you go. They'd be in helicopters over your home trying to catch him in candid moments in the back!!:w00t:
:p:sneaky2: They'd probably catch him a candid moment!!! Gas them Gas them:fart:Just one Bully fart would be enough to bring the helicopter down then they would be done for!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:goodone: :ROFL:

No don't do Friday. Do Monday's when everyone is back to work
Monday's would work. I really do have to ponder it though and it would have to be so it benefited EBN too. :idea:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:goodone: :ROFL:

Monday's would work. I really do have to ponder it though and it would have to be so it benefited EBN too. :idea:

I mean if you broadcast it [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] will lose her job and I probably would too so Ruthie and Tubby win cause then they have their momma's home all day for them :yes:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] we have too! Lol I don't know if insurance is my calling stay at home bully mom sounds perfect though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing... Hey there is nothing more soothing than a bully snoring, you guys may be on to something!!! I smell a reality show brewing... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing... Hey there is nothing more soothing than a bully snoring, you guys may be on to something!!! I smell a reality show brewing... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That is soooo true I am listening to Loki snore right now completely relaxed I love it!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I mean if you broadcast it @JennieS will lose her job and I probably would too so Ruthie and Tubby win cause then they have their momma's home all day for them :yes:
LOL my dream job is to be a "stay-at-home pet owner...so really we are all just making my dreams come true...LOLOL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

LOL my dream job is to be a "stay-at-home pet owner...so really we are all just making my dreams come true...LOLOL
I would definitely tune in too! Much more exciting than what Ive got going on at work! When Loki starts tapping the keyboard youre in trouble! too funny.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby

It has a nice ring to it Stay at home bully mom. It would more be a matter of convincing my fiancee its a great idea :whistle:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It has a nice ring to it Stay at home bully mom. It would more be a matter of convincing my fiancee its a great idea :whistle:
I'll call your fiancƩe if you call my husband. I have valid points for my argument but he's just not responding the way I want him to.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.