I just can't even..

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Get over how pretty she is! She plopped down on a pink rug, and I had to snap a picture of her and her pink collar; pretty in pink! :)

My step dad says she is so ugly she is cute; I beg to differ, I think she is absolutely adorable... as are all bullies! :D

Attachments

• 1235890_10151809869314539_2113843647_n.jpg
    1235890_10151809869314539_2113843647_n.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 201

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
She is too cute! Laying froggy style I see. :)

I hate the so ugly it's cute comment. It annoys me when people say that to my Delilah, haha.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
She is too cute! Laying froggy style I see. :)

I hate the so ugly it's cute comment. It annoys me when people say that to my Delilah, haha.

I agree! It is annoying; Brynn doesn't like him to much. Or any guy actually. Her previous owner said she doesn't like big scary guys, and when he came up the stairs... she would NOT let him come in her house. And she has a scary bark, I think. But, I told him well you made fun of her and she is cute! so so so not ugly! how could you not love a bulldog - look at their faces, lol.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Aww! I love the froggy legs. Winslow does that often and I always think it makes him resemble a turkey haha.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I agree! It is annoying; Brynn doesn't like him to much. Or any guy actually. Her previous owner said she doesn't like big scary guys, and when he came up the stairs... she would NOT let him come in her house. And she has a scary bark, I think. But, I told him well you made fun of her and she is cute! so so so not ugly! how could you not love a bulldog - look at their faces, lol.

Well I mean if some guy called me ugly I'd bark at him and not let him in my house either

She is one big gorgeous girl. Love her color :drawheart2:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
She's not ugly! I would bark at someone who said that too! She's beautiful :drawheart:

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
How can you not love them? Lol, they sure are characters though. And A LOT smarter than I thought they were.

It makes me wonder why she is so weird around guys... hard to say as I haven't had her her whole life, but with time she will be used to certain guys that come around often. My dad stopped by - she didn't like him either :/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pink is her signature color!!! :giggle:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Ahh she is beautiful :heart:.. To me anyone who doesnt think a bullie is the cutest dog in the world has no soul lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Gorgeous girl!!! :heart:

I hate the "they're so ugly, they're cute" phrase too ... makes me :cursing::censored::yell:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Get over how pretty she is! She plopped down on a pink rug, and I had to snap a picture of her and her pink collar; pretty in pink! :)

My step dad says she is so ugly she is cute; I beg to differ, I think she is absolutely adorable... as are all bullies! :D

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drawheart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.