The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] she just hit 4 months today.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
oh ok... I thought she looked younger than Amy and she is. Amy will be 6 months soon. She is outside eating wood at the moment.. LOL

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
oh ok... I thought she looked younger than Amy and she is. Amy will be 6 months soon. She is outside eating wood at the moment.. LOL
that is a constant battle for us. Harlea loves to eat everything in the back yard. I should rephrase a bit. I said 4 months but technically she is 16 weeks. Official calendar month date is 9/4.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
that is a constant battle for us. Harlea loves to eat everything in the back yard. I should rephrase a bit. I said 4 months but technically she is 16 weeks. Official calendar month date is 9/4.

One of our vet techs said they keep track of age by weeks the first 6 months; after that they just use months.;)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
One? Miss Harlea definitely demands and warrants more than one massage a day... :lol:

Haha this is too precious! The only way Daisy will lay on my lap is if I scratch her. She loves it all over. Then if I stop she will bite my hand and pull it. She knows exactly what shes doing lol Our spoiled babies! ;)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great picture, I think if I looked up the word "Contentment" that picture would be the definition :)

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
great picture, I think if I looked up the word "Contentment" that picture would be the definition :)
She is definitely content. Now If I can get her to stop trying to eat one of the kitties we would be golden.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
She is definitely content. Now If I can get her to stop trying to eat one of the kitties we would be golden.

she is just trying to save you, kitties poop in plants and well ... she is trying to save you yeah that's it just trying to save you :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.