Smile!

BUTTERS

New member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Location
Roseville, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Butters
This face is why I can't wait to get home everyday.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 252
So cute! I rush home for a face like that too!
 
I just melted :havemyheart:
 
:heart: .. I'd find it hard to LEAVE home in the first place!!!
 
I feel the same way. I also blow right by hubby and son for my little love bug - I just want to touch, kiss, hug and tell him how much momma missed him.
 
Im not the only one then (thank God! My family thinks im mad) i cant wait to see my girls every time we come back home -they must sleep together as both of them are wide awake (thanks to Lily) waiting patiently before running into our arms
 
So cute... I would rush home too!!! :D
 
Oh my goodness! Same reason I rush home too! Butters and Petunia could be siblings!

Gotta LOVE a face like Butters! Adorabull!
 
Lol I definitely rush through the door, pass my girlfriend to not only hug and kiss him, but to smell him. There's something about sniffing his forehead while giving him kisses that I love.
 
*PHEW* I'm not the only one then!! LOL
 
Oh yah best thing ever is coming home to a face like that :luv:
 
Me too, me too.... Can you mail him to me, please ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top