Hey lady, the bowl is empty!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
arnold and bowl (2).jpgSorry for the poor quality but this was a grab your cell phone quick minute. Anytime his bowl is empty, whether he is hungry or not, Arnold goes into a panic. He puts is paw into the bowl and starts slamming it around. I was lucky with Arnold and can free feed him but the rules changed when Bertha joined our family. He still has this little habit, lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:gimmefood:Such a cute picture, and handsome bully. My two are like that as well, totally food oriented. Lol. Blossom is a frantic Hoover who inhales her food, will wolf it down, then go after Dozers food, then the cat food if we don't put it up out of the way, and then she has figured out how to open the food storage bin with her nose, and will dive in face first and both front paws in and grab as much kibble as she can. She's such a little piggy. Bulldozer has a severe underbite and so his upper and lower teeth don't meet together, so he eats much slower than his sister. We usually feed him first and then Blossom, otherwise she would eat all his food before he could finish it. Blossom will finish her food and then run around the kitchen frantically looking for more food, she will sniff the finish off the tiles looking for any morsel of food, and Dozer just licks his bowl until the stainless steel is shining. We always say Dozer you're going to lick the finish off your bowl. Lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Lol so funny!! He's too cute!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Love this pic!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So cute! It is his version of. :hissy:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well it turned out to be a great photo!! Wait a minute...........did you say you use to FREE FEED Arnold?? I didn't think that was even possible with a bully!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well it turned out to be a great photo!! Wait a minute...........did you say you use to FREE FEED Arnold?? I didn't think that was even possible with a bully!!
no joke!! I could put a bowl of food down and he would walk away with food still in it and not return for hours. He just freaks if its empty. By freaking, I get the paw in the bowl and he slams it around til I put food in it. Then frequently he wont even take a bite. It is funny!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Such a cutie! He is really handsome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Awww poor baby!!! That's adorable... LOL :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online