JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] It's 11" and I will say this :secret: we will have a lot of them coming up for auction thanks to a very general donation from Phil. :2thumbs: And just think what a great cause it's for.

My guys, including Ace & Orion, have never played with Kongs before but I don't stuff mine with anything either, no reason just don't. Jack wants no part of this Kong either. Wilson and Emma are obsessed.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Bizzymammabee It's 11" and I will say this :secret: we will have a lot of them coming up for auction thanks to a very general donation from Phil. :2thumbs: And just think what a great cause it's for.

My guys, including Ace & Orion, have never played with Kongs before but I don't stuff mine with anything either, no reason just don't. Jack wants no part of this Kong either. Wilson and Emma are obsessed.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE PICS!!!! Buster has a serious crush on Emma!! Way 2 cute! :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I guess I need to get Sheldon one...

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
@Bizzymammabee It's 11" and I will say this :secret: we will have a lot of them coming up for auction thanks to a very general donation from Phil. :2thumbs: And just think what a great cause it's for.

Raven loves her Kong. She has two sizes that I usually will stuff a cookie or two in there for her. Good to know, I will not finalize my basket on Amazon. I was getting ready to start buying stuff to make her a birthday box, her birthday is in Oct., so I figured I start building her box of goodies. I will be watching and waiting for the auction.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
attachment.php

Caption this one "What chu lookin' at Willis?"

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Emma is such a beautiful girl. She is making sure her brothers dont get to close :luv:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] that was cute! Not sure if the youngens got that one, but I did. LOL

Those pictures are too precious!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
What a cutie pie! She really doesn't want to let it out of her sight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That might be a good idea, Becky ;)
:whistle: LOL

What a cutie pie! She really doesn't want to let it out of her sight lol
No she doesn't. Most toys she thinks are all HERS!!!! She can get a bit possessive too and will growl at Jack or Wilson if they try to take it. At that point, Big Momma steps in and takes control of the toy where I will stand in front of it and OWN it. Puts her right back in the pecking order. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:whistle: LOL

No she doesn't. Most toys she thinks are all HERS!!!! She can get a bit possessive too and will growl at Jack or Wilson if they try to take it. At that point, Big Momma steps in and takes control of the toy where I will stand in front of it and OWN it. Puts her right back in the pecking order. :D

She is a feisty little girl lol but very well behaved! You want to come to NJ and help me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.