Vegas stew anyone?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I believe she uses the canned and uses the water that is in the cans of each ingredient also. You could do anything you want really, chicken broth, water etc. I would think using fresh you would need to add some kind of liquid to make it more stew like.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
first of all the video was way too cool! I thought you were going to show us an edited picture of Vegas in a soup pot, I didn't know it was going to be a real recipe.
And you don't like the ingredients? I LOVE all the ingredients expect for the peppers.
Your babies are too precious. I really enjoyed Vegas' swagger, he is just too handsome. Thanks again for the videos, loved 'em

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]

Yes....I add a couple of cups of water also.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
This is totally off subject of the Vegas Stew, but I have a question for you. I noticed when you went to get Vegas that the baby gate appeared to just be leaning on the wall and Vegas was standing there, being ever-the-gentleman that he is. Doe she not try to push it down? I have to keep a baby gate across our laundry room (kitty boxes are in there) and would love to not have to put the gate up all the time-seems to be marking up the door frame. If what I saw was correct, do you have any suggestions on how to keep Rosie from pushing the gate over (and helping herself to some steaming piles of kitty :poo:)?

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
This is totally off subject of the Vegas Stew, but I have a question for you. I noticed when you went to get Vegas that the baby gate appeared to just be leaning on the wall and Vegas was standing there, being ever-the-gentleman that he is. Doe she not try to push it down? I have to keep a baby gate across our laundry room (kitty boxes are in there) and would love to not have to put the gate up all the time-seems to be marking up the door frame. If what I saw was correct, do you have any suggestions on how to keep Rosie from pushing the gate over (and helping herself to some steaming piles of kitty :poo:)?

I'm not really helpful here, but Ruckus just waits patiently on the other side of the gate too. I lean it up as a training tool so he doesn't jump on visitors when they come in. He waits until I move it and mist of the time his initial excitement is over and he's fine. With him it was like he just knew we didn't want him through the "blocked" area.

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
I know this is an old post but my Bailey has been on Vegas Stew for a few months and he LOVES it. He has already lost 7 pounds. I mix it with his yucky perscription food and it really works. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again for sharing...

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Going to try this for Otis, thanks for posting.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.