Remember Me?

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi,

Remember me?? =)
I came back on here to snoop around and see what is going on.... I miss my EB peeps.
My family and I were looking into getting another English Bulldog but decided not to. I am very outdoorsy and have an active lifestyle. Living in Miami it was always so hard to include Bruno in our outings. My son is now 8 and loves to play outdoors and we wanted a dog that could somehow keep up.
We decided to purchase an Olde English Bulldogge. I traveled all the way to California from Miami for him. We searched high and low until we found exactly what we wanted. His name is TAZ. He is absolutely amazing. Nice strong boy and very athletic.
Maybe someday when I retire I will own another English ( I miss my Bruno) He can lounge around the house with me and go on air conditioned car rides and short walks along side me.
Here is a picture of Taz.... He is 5months old.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376895479656.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376895479656.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 178

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So nice to have you back (I've seen you here and there poking around). And to now have Taz in your family, I'm very happy to see that. He's beautiful. :) Bruno will forever be in our hearts too.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Taz is beautiful!!!!!!! And Im glad you shared his pic with your bully friends. Dont be a stranger, and post more of Taz. The tri-color reminds me of our new baby Amelia Pond. She is almost 6 months. She is supposed to be and English but she is looking a lot like an Olde right now. We rescued her so we have no paperwork guarrenteeing that she is all English. We'll see. Anyway, it is nice to see you back. ^5s on Taz!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Thank you for the warm welcome back guys =) I'll be hanging around here a little more often and sharing pics of TAZ.
Man I missed this place.... Seeing so many pictures & bully faces puts a huge smile on this face :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wonderful === truly wonderful === example of getting a dog (regardless of breed) that fits your lifestyle. My EBs fit my fairly sedentary lifestyle to a "T".

A friend of mine has pugs that rarely leave the house. It breaks my heart for them. Dogs need to travel and get OUT THERE! I asked her mother, why have dogs if you cannot include them in (the fun parts) of your life?

Next weekend, we're supposed to take them to Bea and Bo's favorite beach. She says, "But Rosie craps when she rides in a car." My answer, "Take her for more car rides -- and in a carrier so she's secure and not anxious -- and she won't do that anymore." LOL Bo is going to think she's a little furry play toy......she's like a black pug on crack.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Nice to see you back here!!!! And Taz is simply gorgeous!! Looking forward to seeing more pics of him!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wonderful to see you here, Jose...WELCOME BACK!

Fabulous that you know WHAT you want & need then went after it, I admire
you so much for that strength & wisdom.

Taz is very handsome, love his harness! GOD bless you!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: Yayyyyyyyy! I'm so happy to see you! And Taz is a wonderful guy! I'm thrilled for your family, losing Bruno was so hard on all of you. He will always be a part of you and he was always one of my favorites!

Welcome Back! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've been hoping you would come on here and post pictures of Taz! He's already gotten so big! So nice to see you back :2thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome back, Jose, we've missed you! Taz is gorgeous! He's so lucky to have your family to call his own. Can't wait to see how he grows up!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome back! Taz is gorgeous! You should post more of your fabulous photos of him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.