No, Orion! This is my blankie...yours is in the wash!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
YouTube - Who's blankie is this anyways?

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think you'll find that you are totally wrong ............ and that blankie ... is in fact, Orions!!! :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After seeing that, and HEARING the snot blow, I would consider just giving it to her!! But then again what is a little slobber and snot to us??? And OMG, fireplace, slippers :eek:, it was 90* here today!!! We were in our pool for a while and it was HOT!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
After seeing that, and HEARING the snot blow, I would consider just giving it to her!! But then again what is a little slobber and snot to us??? And OMG, fireplace, slippers :eek:, it was 90* here today!!! We were in our pool for a while and it was HOT!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I got out to my car Friday morning and my temp on the review mirror said ICE. Then it clicked to 35 degrees! It's been rumored that we will be seeing a high of 22 degrees this coming week! UGH :eek: I can't handle the cold!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], That is why 9 years ago I moved from Ohio just below Cleveland where we had Canadian air, and I lived in the snow belt right off the lakes to Florida. I flew home for Christmas 2 years ago leaving here at 80* and arriving in Cleveland at -15* I can NOT do it anymore, although I complain it was over 100* many days this summer I will still take this over Ohio!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
awww i love her harness i wish i had a girl bullie... and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] havent you noticed nothing is yours its ALL vegas and orions!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cute video. Orion is such a doll :)
btw, nice fishie jams ;) LOL

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
You are not even kidding about the hot weather!!! I was hoping it would be a nice day for a walk with Beefy....NOT. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I gave up the blankie fight when Beefy came alot. He took into ownership all of my throw blankies.....so now i am cold.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Boy, it is cold there! I was wondering all thru the video, how cold could it be? A fire, socks and slippers, and a blanket? I too am in a warm climate, thank heaven! I grew up in Mich and I don't care if I never see snow again! It's been in the 70's here, 40's over night. Perfect! She is so cute! Love her polka-dots!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.