Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I admit it... I'm a cruel Mom! I love to chase Tank with the vacuum!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Baaaad Mommy, lol. Vegas HATES the ladder so therefore when my husband breaks it out he always gives it an extra shake so Vegas hair not only stands on end on his butt, but continues all the way up his back, while barking his head off and hiding behind me of course.

SMeyer13

Jun 13, 2013
South Carolina
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tank is much braver than Tucker is with the vacuum. The only time he goes into his crate on his own is when the vacuum is out and he happens to be in the room when its on.

IMG_20130812_171900.jpg

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Tank is much braver than Tucker is with the vacuum. The only time he goes into his crate on his own is when the vacuum is out and he happens to be in the room when its on.

View attachment 52940

Awww that poor baby! Look at that face! Tucker is so cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My vacuum is chewed up ion the end... I have to put Banks in another room, door closed to get the vacuum cleaning done. she is brutal

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace reacts exactly the same way, he will bark and growl at it until I turn it on and if I point it in his direction he will run for cover, usually under the bed until I get in the bedroom then he will run like hell for cover elsewhere until I turn it off. Then he will come and bark at it again until I turn it back on

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Baaaad Mommy, lol. Vegas HATES the ladder so therefore when my husband breaks it out he always gives it an extra shake so Vegas hair not only stands on end on his butt, but continues all the way up his back, while barking his head off and hiding behind me of course.

He is not "hiding" behind you, he's protecting you silly!! You have no idea what those psycho ladders can do but Vegas does.:yes:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Tank is a hunk of love! Arnold hates the vacuum too. He only attacks it though when I use the hose. He has to be anywhere else then.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.