JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma and Wilson absolutely are obsessed with their new Giant Kong. Jack didn't have much interest in it though. I finally had to put it away. A special thanks to Phil for sending some of these for the next auction and one for my Hooligans. :clap2: @<pdolphin27

Emma's fun - she took it under the deck and to a shrub...she's such a toy horder. :laugh:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg and Jack just watching the fun. image.jpg

Wilson's fun. He really liked it. I had to put Emma in so he could play with it.

The steal and the sidewswipe :ROFL:

It was getting too warm outside so I stuck it in the pool, he actually got it out to my suprise.

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Woooooo!!! Look at Wilson go!! Thats a GREAT clip of him in the pool!!! :D:D I am so happy they like it. Thanks for posting these it makes me feel great what EBN does! :D

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Now I know what I will be bidding on for the next auction. Emma and Wilson was having a blast :clap2:. Lol in the first video Wilson was reminding me of a rabbit with all the hopping :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Those videos are awesome!!! I will have to get Mr. Winson a giant KONG too... LOL BTW your yard is beautiful...:D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Those videos are awesome!!! I will have to get Mr. Winson a giant KONG too... LOL BTW your yard is beautiful...:D
Thanks. The yard was barren when we moved in. It's taken me 9 years to get plants and trees in. I save all winter long and plant each summer. This Kong is awesome! It's quite flexible but yet Kong sturdy. :peace2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Woooooo!!! Look at Wilson go!! Thats a GREAT clip of him in the pool!!! :D:D I am so happy they like it. Thanks for posting these it makes me feel great what EBN does! :D
He loves loves his pool. I didn't want him to overheat so I tossed in there like a good momma. :D He was barking at it 5 minutes ago outside - I had to stick it up on the BBQ they like it that much.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Wowee Jeannie, your guys look Great!!! I gotta get my bunch a couple of those. Great vid's did you take them on your phone or camera ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What awesome videos and pictures... they loved that toy! Does it still exist or was it destroyed?

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I just love the pics and videos. Looks like you have a winner there with that toy.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wowee Jeannie, your guys look Great!!! I gotta get my bunch a couple of those. Great vid's did you take them on your phone or camera ?
Thanks Sherry. They're doing really good, all of them. I took it with my iPhone, that's about all I use nowaday.

What awesome videos and pictures... they loved that toy! Does it still exist or was it destroyed?
Still exists. It's pretty rock solid. I don't see them ripping it apart at all.

I just love the pics and videos. Looks like you have a winner there with that toy.
He's a pretty darn good boy and so funny at times. Still a PITA but a good boy all the way around.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I had a lot of fun watching these videos, Jeannie! Your gang looks so happy and i just love watching them play together, and try to keep that Kong for themselves. Emma was very determined in keeping it for herself, wasn't she? I love how Wilson makes his little grunt-noises when he gets excited...and boy, is he a quick little guy! He can really move. I'm going to get one of these giant Kong's asap!

Most Reactions