Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
He loves to beat me up it happens almost daily. He has never really hurt me but I make him think he did so he settles some.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie gets nippy at times when excited ...Loki and Brie would get along so well! They romp the same lol

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
OMG how cute! Love the Videos especially the one where he had the zoomies in the bedroom spinning in circles on the bed. Bullies sure can make us laugh :biglaugh:

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
LOL @ your claws are sharp....can totally relate. Lulu has suddenly taken to running full speed and smacking into me when I come home from work. 1st time she did it she jumped up and got me right in the family maker! Lets just say I dropped top my knees in a hurry.

Last edited:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What is with them and going nuts after bath time?! Silly guys
I love the last one when he's coming for you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... so funny! I love how he figured out how to stop the water in the tub.... too cute

- - - Updated - - -

LOL @ your claws are sharp....can totally relate. Lulu has suddenly taken to running full speed and smacking into me when I come home from work. 1st time she did it she jumped up and got me right in the family maker! Lets just say I dropped top my knees in a hurry.

The have amazing aim... :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.