Loki in the snow!

Awwww having fun in the snow! How awesome! I still can't figure out you tube on my iPad. Grrr
 
It took me forever. I am android user so not much help either but I will try. I just shared the video to my youtube account.
 
I'm on my iPad. I can watch you tube vids but for some reason can't post to it on iPad...hmm
 
Ha Ha ha great videos! Here is Chum stuck in the snow he cant even turn around! 113.webpOf course this was from 8 months ago!
 
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] awwww how cute is that! Did you end up getting him out?
 
Cute video Loki looks like he was having a blast :D running thru the snow. Chumley looks upset being out in the cold :yes:
 
But mom... It's cold.... Cute videos!
 
Super cute!! I love how he hopped around leaving holes everywhere in the snow!! I wish it snowed here!! :p lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4
 
WOW.... she is a beauty... love her color and she sure loves the snow!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top