Harlea Loves Her New Portable Crate

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Yep he jumps around in there when he gets really excited it's pretty funny, his brand isn't the same as the one in the picture the opening in on the top and the smaller sides verse the wider ones. I'll try and get a video next time he does it

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well...I left him in the pop up one we had, while I ran to Petsmart. Imagine my surprise, when upon returning, the said crate was much closer to the door than when I left..and the zip opening was UNDER the crate. This pup had totally jumped and turned it over. :eek: he was safe... But sitting on the ceiling! :bang:

HRH has done that with the pop up one we have. It is made from the rip stop type nylon fabric with mesh windows and the kind where the wires encased in fabric just fold to make it flat and when you open it pops right up.
We didn't use it much for Amy at all. Figured she would rip it to shreds with her puppy teeth in the beginning, and she's just too feisty now.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We were looking for a portable crate as the one my wife was using at her work was borrowed and the original owners needed it as they were going to be getting a new puppy soon so online shopping we went. It arrived yesterday and right after I set it up Harlea jumped in and made her self at home. I think she likes it. It will be nice to not have to lug around the wire crate as we go places.
I really like that did you get it off amazon? What brand is it?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
HA HA Loki makes his hop all the time silly babies
We have a portable one I am going to give a try I'd like to have one he is comfortable in he really hated his other crate I never thought to try the portable one again as he made it hop all over the living room while playing with the tea cup yorkie in it while hilarious at the time I worried he might hurt himself.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.