A picture of Loki with his Fur Daddy!

Lokismom

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
65
Location
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki and Bently.webp This is Loki when he was 10 weeks with his fur Daddy Bentley he was a big boy weighing in at 75lbs!
 
I am gaga over those chest wrinkles on both of them :inlove: you can really tell they are father and son! Both very handsome guys

Tubby has more of an athletic build so I miss the puppy wrinkles
 
Oh wow!!! Can I say Loki's daddy is a hunky bully :luv:. You can totally see the resemblance. Love the expression on his face like he is saying "whos your daddy! Thats right me!!" :thankyou:
 
What a GREAT shot!!! Big STUD!! Is that Loki's mom in the back?
 
Awww that is so cute!!! I can't believe how big DADDY is... Beautiful :luv:
 
They are gorgeous boys!!! Looks like your picture got photobombed :LMAO:
 
chip of the ole block..... they really do look alike!!
 
Like father like son I think I'm in love.....Shhhh don't tell Sheldon! LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top