Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Did they need a nap after that? They play so well together!:D

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
They play so well together. LOL Jack is so fast and Emma and Wilson is too cute waiting for Jack to run back :heart:. I love your backyard how do you keep your grass so green with 4 dogs. I have polka dot grass with just 2 :rolleyes:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahaha Thanks for this [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ! Makes for great morning programming :D Emma is SPUNKY!! WOW! Sallys just sitting back watchin all I'm sure. Haha! Great video!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hahahaha Thanks for this [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ! Makes for great morning programming :D Emma is SPUNKY!! WOW! Sally's just sitting back watching all I'm sure. Haha! Great video!
Sally's laying up on the deck. She was headed down to the swing were I was but they started playing and it scares here when they play like this. That's just a little glimpse into Emma, she messes Jack up good when she gets a hold of him. Jack has many battle wounds cause he's so thinned haired. Emma's a rocket!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They play so well together. LOL Jack is so fast and Emma and Wilson is too cute waiting for Jack to run back :heart:. I love your backyard how do you keep your grass so green with 4 dogs. I have polka dot grass with just 2 :rolleyes:
Jack's really fast, especially when has room to really run. It's easy keeping the grass green, it's not easy keep up with the dead spots and the yard's 1/2 dead with polka dots. We've had a lot of rain this summer surprisingly.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sally's laying up on the deck. She was headed down to the swing were I was but they started playing and it scares here when they play like this. That's just a little glimpse into Emma, she messes Jack up good when she gets a hold of him. Jack has many battle wounds cause he's so thinned haired. Emma's a rocket!

I LOVE how she stands up to Jack and Mr. W stands back or bounces around like a big Boulder! ! He's giant! Me thinks Emma is the ring leader in all of this.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awww look at them play! They are having such a good time! You have a very pretty backyard...is that a hot tub on the deck?

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Love how Jack just jumps right over them :D He's thinking "haha I'm faster than you guys :p: Would love to have a fenced in yard.. .and more dogs!!!! :luv:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love how Jack just jumps right over them :D He's thinking "haha I'm faster than you guys :p: Would love to have a fenced in yard.. .and more dogs!!!! :luv:
Pretty funny huh? :laugh: He turns on a dime too when they get him cornered.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awww look at them play! They are having such a good time! You have a very pretty backyard...is that a hot tub on the deck?
That it is. :up:

I LOVE how she stands up to Jack and Mr. W stands back or bounces around like a big Boulder! ! He's giant! Me thinks Emma is the ring leader in all of this.
You're spot on Phil of Emma being the ring leader. She doesn't back down from Jack at all. She's go full torpedo streath at him. She's been known to fly off the top deck stairs to the grass. She's friece!!!

Wilson's always in the background, he's knows not to use his energy. :laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's so cute the way the two bullies just stand and wait for Jack to run back around the deck .... :ROFL:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
What a great video!!! Emma can really move. What is it with under the deck the bullies don't like? Jack is so cute just hurdling over them. I loved at the end Wilson just trots over to the camera like I'm Done. :*( missed seeing Sally though

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.