Happy shark week 2013!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hopefully no one will be seriously injured by our BULL sharks this week!!

:scared::scared:

IMG_5874.jpg

:help1:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL: Great Picture!!!!. I am already watching last years Shark week waiting anxiously on this years new shows. LOVE Shark Week~!! Between watching the show since I was a little girl and knowing what Joe and I catch while out on the boat in the Gulf...NO WAY IN HE*L will you catch me more than ankle deep in our beautiful ocean that I live 10 mins. from. Lol!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LOVE IT!!! We are HUGE fans as well & lucky for us we are already back from the beach!!! :lol:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Terrifying!!!!:eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHOOP! WHOOP!!! LOVE Shark Week!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well...As you can see by his Avatar...Jake LOVES Shark Week! :ROFL: But...instead of eating the human in his Avatar...he would really love this!
ydemyqer.jpg

All beef...of course! :biglaugh:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:ROFL: Great Picture!!!!. I am already watching last years Shark week waiting anxiously on this years new shows. LOVE Shark Week~!! Between watching the show since I was a little girl and knowing what Joe and I catch while out on the boat in the Gulf...NO WAY IN HE*L will you catch me more than ankle deep in our beautiful ocean that I live 10 mins. from. Lol!!

Hubby & I were the same way...nothing but very shallow wading for us! He had redhead skin (red bearded)
and freckled so burned easily and while I was a sun worshiper all my life, it became toxic to me once I developed
Lupus (sun brings on flares) so going to the beach stopped for us. I saw 'Jaws' with a best friend w/baby due and
she about delivered in the theatre
:eek:.Weeks afterwards, I could barely make myself swim in the local lake. :lmaogirl:

LOVE shark week!!!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Happy shark week to all!!!! Thankfully we are back from Miami in time for me not to be terrified to go into the water lol but from those pictures of bull sharks I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back in the water :nope:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We just had our own Snuffy the seal moment. My daughter was lying on the couch and Harlea started circling and eventually caught her by surprise and nipped her on the butt. Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.