Porter is HERE!

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Finally, finally, finally. :pray: We picked up our sweet boy yesterday at 7:00pm. At the exact moment our breeder opened his portable carrier and I saw his sweet face, my heart melted. I don't know if it will ever return to its prior state, hopefully not. Porter was a little nervous at first, after all, he is 9 weeks old and leaving the only people he's known and a few brothers and sisters. Little does he know, his sister will be joining us shortly and he won't spend a day alone in his life. :no: This little puppy is more loved than most would understand, and I'm perfectly okay with that. So many of you helped us decide on bringing his sister home with us, and as soon as she's totally healed from her hernia surgery, she will be the next addition to our home. Our breeder said she actually had her surgery Friday, so if we're lucky, we will get her this next weekend. Until then, I'm going to smother our little munchkin with love and get him used to his new home. We feel so incredibly blessed to have him, and are excited about what's to come.

Just in these first hours with him I can truthfully say and agree, NOW from personal experience, English Bulldogs are unlike any other breed. Porter's personality is absolutely perfect; so laid back, yet stubborn, hilarious, and very independent. I know we are going to benefit a lot from having him and his sister around, and probably grow quite a bit ourselves.

I just wanted to share this 12.4 lb chunk of goodness that has absolutely stolen my heart, and will definitely be forever changing my sleep schedule. :D

IMG_1549.jpgIMG_1593.jpgIMG_1556.jpgIMG_1598.jpgIMG_1587.jpgIMG_1630.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
First of all Congratulations!!! Porter is absolutely adorable, and I just LOVE your pics they are so sweet!!! Porter looks like my Winston... Awww :luv:

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
WOW! He sure does. Ironically, Winston was our other name choice! :)

Thank y'all! We're pretty thrilled and think he's perfect, of course. Lol!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Your happiness, joy & love for Porter jump out of your post with every word.

How wonderful you got his sister, a double blessing...Congratulations!

Love the pics.
:2thumbs:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Awwww hes stunning!!

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Thank y'all! We are overjoyed to say the least. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my, what a sweet baby boy and so happy you are getting his sister. He is a cutie for sure. Congrats on your new family addition.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh my goodness he is a cutie pie all them wrinkles :heart:! Congrats cant wait to see the pictures of Porter and his sister in their new home.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so great!! Welcome to our world. He is Beautiful, wonderful pics!! Thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.