Porter is HERE!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!! I'm terrified for when you post a pic of Porter and his sister because I will probably melt into a puddle he is sooooooooooooooo cute & wrinkly :love::havemyheart:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
What a beautiful happy family!! Congrats and good luck!! Can't wait to see baby sister!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! I hope Porter and Gracie bring you years and years of love and joy.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Congrats! He's such a handsome fella and I'm thrilled to hear he will have his sister to grow up with! I really wish Aubie had a friend. Hopefully one day...

Can't wait to see them both grow up!

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Thank y'all soooo much! He is so much fun and such a sweetheart. He's keeping us on our toes with the potty training, that's for sure. Yesterday and today he went outside in the exact same spot. Since 4:00 today, twice in his bed for no apparent reason. Door open and all! Lol! I keep reminding my husband we have a bulldog now, he is 9 weeks, and this is puppyhood! :)

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
Congratulations! He is so cute! And yes bully babies and really bullies are so different than any other dog. I never thought I would like a snoring, slobbery bullheaded animal......but I absolutely ADORE my Linus.......I can't imagine not having him....... Yay for English bulldogs! :-)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations! He is just perfect!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow, Porter is just so gorgeous, how lucky is he (and you) getting his sister as well, Double Trouble :2thumbs: lots of fun times ahead !!!!!! You are right, Bulldogs and are definitely different to any other breed, we have our first one and it has been a wonderful experience :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
look at those SMILES.... awesome!!

attachment.php

OP
Kymberly

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
He is one happy boy and so full of personality! He has been cracking us up and doing a great job at keeping my husband concerned about his hearing. Lol! He can most definitely hear, but when we are second priority to whatever toy he is playing with, a bomb could go off and he wouldn't look away. The boy is a mess! Definitely keeping us on our toes! :) I will have to get some more pictures up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.