Bully Bath Time

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
StinkPot needed a bath. She looks rather happy here but that didn't last long. It amazes me how she LOVES water in the pool, the hose, a pond...anywhere but can not stand a bath. Anyone else have bully bath time photos? Bully Bath Time.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, no I haven't got any photos of the bath, but I should take some next time. My Dozer doesn't like water, not even the rain, he fights to go outside when its raining, he will pull to get back inside as soon as possible, but will let you bathe him, and Blossom will run in puddles, in the rain, but fight you when she needs a bath.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I don't have any photos either but Harlea is the same way. She plays in her pool, sprinkler and with the water hose, but when it comes to bath time she goes all Ewok on us.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe look at that face! Sayin how could you do this? What a travesty, LOL.
I have no pics of Mona at bath time but she is the same way. Hates it x 10.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
She is so cute sitting there! Dudley gets his bath at PetSmart -- I have difficulty lifting him in and out of the tub! I do have photos of his first bath -- Daddy gave it to him in the tub -- when he was a puppy, but having trouble finding them! He actually doesn't mind the bath and he LOVES to be rubbed with a towel. Sometimes I think he goes out in the rain just so he can get toweled-off when he comes back in!:D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​LOVE this pic...and someone is just about ready to grow outta using the sink.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
​LOVE this pic...and someone is just about ready to grow outta using the sink.
Nope...she's almost 4. She fits perfectly. She's a very small bully, she's 32 lbs of pure bully muscle and love! She's not getting any bigger than that :(

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nope...she's almost 4. She fits perfectly. She's a very small bully, she's 32 lbs of pure bully muscle and love! She's not getting any bigger than that :(

OMG...too adorable!!! Lucky you, Cami aka Fat Cami, is a BIG girl @ 65 lbs, is a retired breeder
because of being such a big, beautiful girl. In my avatar pic, she's squished between my son's
legs and slightly turned so that her chest doesn't look as broad as it really is...I just got a better
phone for pics/videos and will be posting new ones of her.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

OMG...too adorable!!! Lucky you, Cami aka Fat Cami, is a BIG girl @ 65 lbs, is a retired breeder
because of being such a big, beautiful girl. In my avatar pic, she's squished between my son's
legs and slightly turned so that her chest doesn't look as broad as it really is...I just got a better
phone for pics/videos and will be posting new ones of her.
I can't wait to see! She is such a doll. I keep telling my husband that I want another bully that is BIG....but Ruthie has little girl syndrome and likes to bite bigger dogs.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't wait to see! She is such a doll. I keep telling my husband that I want another bully that is BIG....but Ruthie has little girl syndrome and likes to bite bigger dogs.

Then Ruthie might have to get a small puppy bully for Christmas!
:evil:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... she fits perfectly in that sink!

Banks is the same way --- outdoor water she LOVES, bath/shower even just wiping her off - she hates it

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Holy cuteness batman!!!! Ruthie is just beyound words of cuteness in that picture. No pictures of Tubby as I am his bath person lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie is the same way. I will take some pics of her next bath!

Bet we will see some cute soapy bullies in this thread!! (Hint...hint) :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.