cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh Jeannie, that's such a great video of Sally...and her determination in finishing that pancake! She's a sweetheart...just love her. Emma looked like the concerned lil' sister there, just waiting patiently for big sis to finish her breakfast. So sweet!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Such a sweetie... she has to gum her food.

I also notice Emma standing by for leftovers

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Emma is so well mannered. You would think she would try to get it when it hit the floor but she didn't. That is very sweet!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She just inhales the chunks, no chewing, just swallowing. We try to be sure nothing we give her is too big to not just swallow because she just does not chew much at all except on her nylabones.
Ahhhh bless her royal heart. Sally tries to chew but, well you know....:laugh:

Oh Jeannie, that's such a great video of Sally...and her determination in finishing that pancake! She's a sweetheart...just love her. Emma looked like the concerned lil' sister there, just waiting patiently for big sis to finish her breakfast. So sweet!
She's doing so great Henny. Her weight is finally where it should be, she's spunky and has quite the personality - I just love her to pieces. Oh and Emma is stalking for the food. I had to move her back or she would have moved in.

Such a sweetie... she has to gum her food.

I also notice Emma standing by for leftovers
She does this with other foods but this was the best, lol.

now that is to precious. i love how she kept at it till she ate is all. emma was of course going to "help her out" if she couldnt eat it herself :luv:
She's determined at times and this was one. She doesn't do the watermelon as good though. I should have kept Emma in the picture she was determined too. Little stinker she is!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma is so well mannered. You would think she would try to get it when it hit the floor but she didn't. That is very sweet!
Oh now that made me :giggle:, Emma would have taken that food if I had let her. She knows not to do that though. :up: She's not that sweet either. I don't call her "Miss Bitchy Pants" for nothing! She doesn't like other dogs at first, has bitten 2 puppies, one recent, and is ball possessive....sweet she is not. :lmaogirl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh now that made me :giggle:, Emma would have taken that food if I had let her. She knows not to do that though. :up: She's not that sweet either. I don't call her "Miss Bitchy Pants" for nothing! She doesn't like other dogs at first, has bitten 2 puppies, one recent, and is ball possessive....sweet she is not. :lmaogirl:

Emma and well mannered in the same sentence..... :laugh: :laugh: that is like saying banks is sweet.. :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie

...but..but..but she is soooo adorable! .. I was wondering y I've read you call her 'miss bitchy pants'! :laugh:Now I know!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and well mannered in the same sentence..... :laugh: :laugh: that is like saying banks is sweet.. :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:
No kiddin'. :laugh: :laugh: Banks is a Miss Bitchy Pants too. :ROFL:

...but..but..but she is soooo adorable! .. I was wondering y I've read you call her 'miss bitchy pants'! :laugh:Now I know!
Looks can be deceiving remember. She don't care for people at first either. She's a fierce little girl. :D

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
No kiddin'. :laugh: :laugh: Banks is a Miss Bitchy Pants too. :ROFL:

Looks can be deceiving remember. She don't care for people at first either. She's a fierce little girl. :D

ha ha! Too funny! I'm assuming they are both sweet to the 2 of you tho..or at least make you smile!

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sally is beautiful and what a good job she done with that pancake with such few teeth and Emma waiting for her leftovers :heart:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Sally just won my heart. She is precious.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh Sally!!!! She really seems to be enjoying that pancake :lubu::inlove:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.