JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't help but :giggle: when the some foods just won't stay in her mouth (for those that don't know, she's only has her 2 top teeth and has her bottoms but no little little teeth, top or bottom- she's a rescue). Mike wanted to make them all little pancakes this morning and even asked me if they could have one, awww. :laugh:

Blurry the pancake was falling back out, lol

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aw Bless her heart!! Cute video and yes I seen Emma waiting to see if Sally was going to finish it all, lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She "chewed" better than HRH would have. And she still has her teeth. even though the front bottom ones are just little nubs at best.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She "chewed" better than HRH would have. And she still has her teeth. even though the front bottom ones are just little nubs at best.

How does she do with bananas? Sally can't kept that in her mouth at all so I let her gnaw on the banana itself.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How does she do with bananas? Sally can't kept that in her mouth at all so I let her gnaw on the banana itself.

She just inhales the chunks, no chewing, just swallowing. We try to be sure nothing we give her is too big to not just swallow because she just does not chew much at all except on her nylabones.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
now that is to precious. i love how she kept at it till she ate is all. emma was of course going to "help her out" if she couldnt eat it herself :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.